35 replies to this topic

#16 TNPanther

TNPanther

Jimmie Rustler

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,936 posts
  • LocationKnoxville, TN

Posted 11 July 2013 - 03:32 PM

Say what? I never asked her to take a pic, that wouldn't even make sense, it had nothing to do with posting it here as it was 4 months prior to posting, and finally I wasn't even the one that posted the picture on this site, Nostrildamus did.

I think most people have figured out I don't lie, if you don't believe the truth, I can't help you. There are worse things to life than making fun of a shadow. Then again, you think I'm a fat virgin without a college degree.

Says the guy who said he had to crop out his shadow in a picture of his shoes, then backtracks and says he got the picture from eBay.

You still have yet to say whether you've been with a girl or have gone to college. I'm guessing a strong No for both.

#17 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,168 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 11 July 2013 - 04:26 PM

Says the guy who said he had to crop out his shadow in a picture of his shoes, then backtracks and says he got the picture from eBay.

You still have yet to say whether you've been with a girl or have gone to college. I'm guessing a strong No for both.

The picture did come from ebay, I posted the completed auction it came from the very next post.

And really, do i really need to dignify whether I've been with a girl with an answer, it's not like I'm 15. I'm just not going to discuss my significant other on here with all the creepy searching going on, luckily she doesn't do social media directly. And I do have a degree, actually more than one as I planned on following my Dad into medicine, took MCAT and was a final interview away from admission when I decided to go with what I enjoyed, Real Estate and went back to school.

#18 TNPanther

TNPanther

Jimmie Rustler

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,936 posts
  • LocationKnoxville, TN

Posted 11 July 2013 - 04:31 PM

And really, do i really need to dignify whether I've been with a girl with an answer, it's not like I'm 15. I'm just not going to discuss my significant other on here with all the creepy searching going on, luckily she doesn't do social media directly.

Dogs can't use the internet anyway, so you do have a point by saying your significant other isn't on the web.

#19 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,724 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 11 July 2013 - 06:23 PM

The picture did come from ebay, I posted the completed auction it came from the very next post.

And really, do i really need to dignify whether I've been with a girl with an answer, it's not like I'm 15. I'm just not going to discuss my significant other on here with all the creepy searching going on, luckily she doesn't do social media directly. And I do have a degree, actually more than one as I planned on following my Dad into medicine, took MCAT and was a final interview away from admission when I decided to go with what I enjoyed, Real Estate and went back to school.

we know you're lying because you prove everything else with dozens of pictures and lengthy explanations, and you are not shy about being deep googled (or whatever it is you're into) but on this subject you remain quite silent

it's pretty clear to all of us that you're either making up a girlfriend, you pay for sex, or she's unpublishably ugly

#20 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,168 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 11 July 2013 - 06:48 PM

we know you're lying because you prove everything else with dozens of pictures and lengthy explanations, and you are not shy about being deep googled (or whatever it is you're into) but on this subject you remain quite silent

it's pretty clear to all of us that you're either making up a girlfriend, you pay for sex, or she's unpublishably ugly

Oh no, you double me, let me run a put up a pic! I'm not going subject her to the creepiness here, when I posted a pic of Mashburns wife, it was 11 minutes till a guy with 14 criminal charges and 3 felonies was google image searching her, it was another 6 before her full name , face book ,work number, address, and other personal pics were posted. Oh yeah, can't wait to put up a pic!

#21 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,954 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 07:08 PM

I'll go with C), if she's even a she.

#22 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,622 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 11 July 2013 - 07:08 PM

Alice is humanitarian of the year.

#23 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,614 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 11 July 2013 - 07:17 PM

Oh no, you double me, let me run a put up a pic! I'm not going subject her to the creepiness here, when I posted a pic of Mashburns wife, it was 11 minutes till a guy with 14 criminal charges and 3 felonies was google image searching her, it was another 6 before her full name , face book ,work number, address, and other personal pics were posted. Oh yeah, can't wait to put up a pic!

I'm so dangerous!!! Watch out, me and my marijuana felonies....I'm going to hurt people!!! You're a fuging retard. Next time don't link a picture of someone's wife from their public work profile you ignorant retard. 

#24 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,724 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 11 July 2013 - 07:24 PM

it is only in your desperate illusion that you aren't completely transparent

#25 TNPanther

TNPanther

Jimmie Rustler

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,936 posts
  • LocationKnoxville, TN

Posted 11 July 2013 - 07:53 PM

You sound just like Manti Teo.

#26 Borat

Borat

Very Nice, I Like!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 11 July 2013 - 07:59 PM

So you'd do that to another man's wife, but not your (non-existant) own?

Classy.

#27 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 14 July 2013 - 06:31 PM

I never called her my maid, I said housekeeper. Phil already found this and posted it when he creeped my Facebook which I thought was on private, I can't believe another conversation about a shadow but here we go again.
Unlike the fictional tale Philly created, I never asked her to take a picture and this was taken 4 months before I started posting here. My car was purchased in CA and transported on a big tractor trailer. I was at home working and the housekeeper was cooking. I got a call from transport company letting me know they parked the truck on main street and unloaded my car and verified my house number to drive it the 3 blocks to me. As my housekeeper is basically part of my family and helped raise me, she was as excited for me and came out with me to see my new car. While I filled out paperwork confirming car was not damaged in move and counted out cash to pay for transport, she took a few pics with her phone I assume to show her kids around my age that my family helped legally bring over many years ago, if you look to right of shadow, that is my head. If you notice, car still has dealer advertising license plate.
If you notice from shadow, it's late in day and shadows are being stretched as my housekeeper is barely over 5ft and not overweight, although she was still wearing an apron from cooking. About 3 months laters, she emailed me copy of pics so that I would have a memento of when I got my new car since I never took any pics that day. Those pictures sat in my 2nd FB account I use for random pics for a few more months till Philly creeped it and posted it here. A few weeks ago I added pic to my ESPN account. That it.

I'm Philly's fairy tale he says I ordered her to take picture to brag on the huddle, YET I never asked her to take pic, it's was taken months before posting here, and picture was posted here BY HIM!

You forgot to add that you don't care what we think, you soulless tool.

#28 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 14 July 2013 - 06:35 PM

Here's why I don't care guyz!

Welcome back fat fug.

Awe crap, should have read the next post, lol. 

#29 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 14 July 2013 - 06:44 PM

I'll take unpublishably ugly for $600 Alex...

Hold on..could the mystery housekeeper actually be Mrs. Who Dat Pat?

Would really bring up a few questions. Like when is she due for instance?

#30 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,954 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 11:15 AM

if that's the case, then my first question would be, 'who's the father?'

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com