Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Broncos executives get wasted, drive, crash into things

23 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Broncos director of pro personnel Tom Heckert blew a 0.162 on his breath test nearly seven hours after his June 11 DUI arrest, according to information The Denver Post obtained from the Douglas County Sheriff's Office. That's nearly double Colorado's legal limit of .08.

Heckert was stopped in Parker, Colo., after his car struck the median and almost hit a stoplight, according to the Douglas County records.

The Denver Post and WZVN-TV reported that Broncos director of player personnel Matt Russell's blood-alcohol content was measured at 0.246 when he was arrested July 6. That's more than three times the legal limit.

A Colorado State Patrol arrest affidavit obtained by The Post and the TV station said Russell had an open bottle of peppermint schnapps in his truck at the time of his arrest in Breckenridge, Colo. He allegedly was traveling 40 mph when he hit a parked police car, sending the officer who was inside to the hospital with neck and back pain and lacerations to his right arm. Minutes earlier, Russell had hit another vehicle in Frisco, Colo., police said.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000217212/article/police-broncos-execs-bac-levels-well-over-limit

This is kind of unreal. It's almost come to be expected that the players are going to do stupid shit and get arrested, but this is two high level executives with the Broncos. These guys were WASTED. Blowing a .16 SEVEN hours after the fact. Lol what the fug is going on up there in Denver?

Posted · Report post

it is what it is.........

8 people like this

Posted · Report post

They work for Elway what do you expect?

Posted · Report post

They deserve whatever they get. Risking peoples lives because you decide to be a dumbass is shit.

Posted · Report post

By all accounts, Elway likes to tie one on. Maybe this is the Bronco way like murder and cheating is the Patriot way and Vicodin theft and bounty is the Saints way.
8 people like this

Posted · Report post

With all the arrests and scandals and whatnot in nfl news I'm happy none are panther related.  Good work Jerry.

Posted · Report post

I love to drink but always take a cab when I go out.  Never have to worry about DUIs or worrying about drinking too much.  Funny these guys that make all this money can not afford the same $20 and common sense that I can.

Posted · Report post

This is what Foxball does to you man.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

common sense

This is more rare than a unicorn sitting on a rainbow.

Posted · Report post

Isn't weed legal in Colorado now?

rhetorical question

Posted · Report post

.246? Christ. At that point I'm not sure how he got the keys in the ignition.

However a .16 a full 7 hours later puts that guy at about close to .3, which is pretty much catatonic.

Posted · Report post

.246? Christ. At that point I'm not sure how he got the keys in the ignition.

It was probably a struggle, but he was intent on playing bumper cars with a police officer at 40 mph.

• Masters of PIE !

• Recent Comments