Photo
- - - - -

And the hits just keep on coming for the Patriots

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
39 replies to this topic

#13 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 11 July 2013 - 10:27 AM

Could easily happen to us so lets not be too high on our horse.

As long as they have Brady + Belichik(sp?) They will be a pretty competitive team

They will still be competitive, of course. They are just not the powerhouse they were a couple months ago. They are now more beatable than they were, which bodes well for us.

#14 frash.exe

frash.exe

Freddy Frashbear

HUDDLER

Posted 11 July 2013 - 10:41 AM

they've been looooooonnnng overdue for a disaster season if this ends up becoming one

divide their plight this offseason by ten and that's what we've been dealing with steadily for the past decade

#15 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

HUDDLER

Posted 11 July 2013 - 10:42 AM

They will still be competitive, of course. They are just not the powerhouse they were a couple months ago. They are now more beatable than they were, which bodes well for us.

They'll be in the playoffs only because they don't have any competition in their division.....maybe the Dolphins.

#16 Jakob

Jakob

never conquered rarely came

Stop Making Threads...

Posted 11 July 2013 - 10:42 AM

It has always made me mad that these players make millions of dollars a year and they can't pay some simple bitch to drive them around when they drink...

#17 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

HUDDLER

Posted 11 July 2013 - 11:09 AM

It has always made me mad that these players make millions of dollars a year and they can't pay some simple bitch to drive them around when they drink...

They don't have to pay anyone. NFL and every team offer a pickup/dropoff service for players.

#18 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

BPA

SUPPORTER

Posted 11 July 2013 - 11:16 AM

Jim Rome:  "At least they didn't murder anyone else."

lulz

#19 CashNewton22

CashNewton22

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 11 July 2013 - 11:47 AM

While I'd absolutely love nothing more than to smack them in the mouth in November on Monday night seeing as a bunch of friends and I are going and some of them are Patriots fans....I will hold off on writing them off just yet. This definitely makes them a little weaker but they've proven themselves to be a resilient team...They won 10 games with Matt Cassel starting somehow.

#20 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

Posted 11 July 2013 - 12:25 PM

so how long before talib gets in trouble again?

#21 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

HUDDLER

Posted 11 July 2013 - 12:29 PM

I'm glad the Big Cat is high on character players...

#22 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

Posted 11 July 2013 - 01:03 PM

I'm glad the Big Cat is high on character players...

it'd be nice if it came with more wins and some more trips to the playoffs and a ring or two, but hey...at least we got a bunch of good guys who like each other. i mean that's almost as good as wins, right?

#23 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

HUDDLER

Posted 11 July 2013 - 01:28 PM

it'd be nice if it came with more wins and some more trips to the playoffs and a ring or two, but hey...at least we got a bunch of good guys who like each other. i mean that's almost as good as wins, right?

I understand your frustration, but I think you are off base with this. Plenty of teams are winning games, going to the playoffs, and winning championships without any of their players murdering people or going out drunk driving.

Our problem isn't that we have nice guys, but the culture of complacency that infested the team for years. Yet certain people would have you believe our QB is a bad person because he has the audacity to hate losing.

#24 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

HUDDLER

Posted 11 July 2013 - 01:33 PM

Of course it would be nice if we had more wins but I'd rather wins with character players than wins without them. But, in my opinion, wins start from the top down, or should I say the bottom up...meaning the foundation of the club.