Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dex

2013 Steam Summer Sale

113 posts in this topic

Idiots voted for BL2 instead of Dishonored to go on sale.  BL2 been on sale for weeks all over the web.

Yea, but with the sale you can get the base game, the two extra characters, and the season pass for like 26 dollars. That's a fantastic deal. It's like 75% off or so for around 80-100 hours of content easily. 

meh, BL2 is a badass game tho.  can't really blame them.  i hope kotor2 wins the next one.  so far i've gotten counter strike complete for myself, and the psycho pack for bl2 for a friend of mine.  not too much damage yet, it's only day one though....

Scribblenauts mo fugga

my wife loved that game

my wife loved that game

Giant Invincible Cthulhu ftw.

I picked up CS Global Offensive and played it a couple hours, got slaughtered, I haven't played CS in years lol.  It's still pretty fun though for a simple game.  DM was annoying so I went to Hostage Rescue and it was much more fun.  $5 well spent.

I actually DID end up buying the BL2 Mechromancer/Pyscho packs lol.  I haven't played BL2 yet but I already owned base game and season pass so it just made sense.

Only spent $11 so far, so not too bad.  Endless Space has my attention though but I may not get some of these games due to the fact I don't think I'll play them before the Winter sale when they will be cheaper.  

Damn it. I'm not in the country for the sale. All the currency is in pounds :(

Civ 5 Gold for like 12 bucks right now, is a really good deal. You can get it and the Brave New World Exp Pack for like a total of 34 dollars. Good for another 3 hours for those that haven't picked it up. 

Most of the community choices eventually go up as flash sales or daily deals anyway.

Can anyone please explain why Civil 5 is so awesome? I've never played one before but I'm tempted.

Can anyone please explain why Civil 5 is so awesome? I've never played one before but I'm tempted.

I purchased it during last Summer's sale.  Mostly, it's just addicting as hell and I get off on the whole world domination thing. It can get repetitive and old somewhat fast, but it's a great buy for a few bucks.