Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

panther4life

Gil Brandt would take YOU over Jimmy Clausen

panther4life    2,360

Was just listening to late hits on NFL radio and a listener from Charlotte called in and asked if he thought Colby Cameron could beat out jimmy Clausen in training camp.

Gil's response was " Brian I don't know you and I don't know if you can throw a football but I'd take you over that quarterback from Norte Dame"..

• Pie 3

The Huddler    11,023

he had one shot. it was his rookie year with awful coaches and no talent. his supporting cast gave zero craps. we gutted our team. 

frustrating. 

Jesse    734

Jimmy seems like a nice guy though, I hate to poo on him.

Edit: ok you guys brought me back down to earth. I again see why we poo on pickles

L-TownCat    11,865

It's up to jimmy and the panthers to decide a: if he stays b: what the terms will be c: if he even wants to stay

The kid knows his rep is toast and he can't sign anywhere else , might as well work his ass off to hold on to the never useful 3rd string QB job.

Lilsmitty09    6,126

Hahahaa. I wish I could feel bad for him, but hes virtually making a lot more money than I will anytime soon just sitting there not doing poo.

LinvilleGorge    13,715

He gets paid very handsomely to hold a clipboard and he has a super hot girlfriend...don't feel bad for him.

This.

He got a free education from Notre Dame and has been paid very well to accomplish jack poo in the NFL.  We should all be so lucky.

csx    6,966

Jimmy seems like a nice guy though, I hate to poo on him.

From all second hand accounts I have heard of things about town he is a total dick head. Maybe he has grown up in the past few years though.

Manos    569

From all second hand accounts I have heard of things about town he is a total dick head. Maybe he has grown up in the past few years though.

I don't know if he is an ass or not but since Cam arrived I haven't heard anything negative about pickles from any players so I give him props for that. A lot of people would have made themselves into a huge headache and caused issues getting replaced like he did after one season when the organization was crap around him but Jimmy hasn't done that(or i haven't heard about it).