Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New "Promo" Video

48 posts in this topic

Posted

Great vid, and the video player on my new phone is fugin amazing. Glad I continued to stay away from iPhones.

Posted

Great vid, and the video player on my new phone is fugin amazing. Glad I continued to stay away from iPhones.

Thanks...what phone did you resort to?

Posted

Motorola RAZR HD I believe, basically it was the middle of the road Android. I've liked my last two besides the fact that they last exactly two years just like clockwork.

1 person likes this

Posted

#Turnt the fug up!!!!!!

Posted

That was great!

Posted

get the fug outta here. You're a patriots fan. smdh. Never met a fan of another team who would spend literally hours representing another team then come out and say im not a fan of this team im a pats fan when playoffs come around. smdh, gtfo attention *****

Posted

get the fug outta here. You're a patriots fan. smdh. Never met a fan of another team who would spend literally hours representing another team then come out and say im not a fan of this team im a pats fan when playoffs come around. smdh, gtfo attention *****

Still better than any panthers video you will ever make or ever dream of making. Last time I checked I can post or make whatever I please little girl

Posted

Haha, the two panther youtube video makers are getting into a fight. Just so you guys know, I like all of your videos.

Posted

INTERNET_FIGHT.gif
1 person likes this

Posted

Haha, the two panther youtube video makers are getting into a fight. Just so you guys know, I like all of your videos.

Nah, this dude made panther vids all last year claiming he was a die hard fan until around playoff time then comes out and says hes a patriots fan and would never root for a team like the poo ass panthers and pretty much called every Panther fan pathetic, redneck, laughable, and what not. He's not even a true fan of any team to begin with, and on top of that all he is doing is looking for attention from people he called "low". nobody on YT likes him anymore, and rather than ignoring him a lot of fools are just making vids about him giving him what he wants: attention.

1 person likes this

Posted

Still better than any panthers video you will ever make or ever dream of making. Last time I checked I can post or make whatever I please little girl

and last time I checked a true fan doesn't spend an entire season making videos of another team. funny you are a "patriots" fan yet you have more videos of the Panthers and other teams than your own. "Fair Weather" or Band wagon fan, whatever you want. Just don't come to a Panther designated place looking for attention after pretty much calling out every panther fan and the team. If attention over the internet is really what you are looking for, then I feel very bad for you...

1 person likes this