Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lilsmitty09

New "Promo" Video

48 posts in this topic

This post shows just how intelligent you are: "And you aren't even from or live in Carolina so who is the Bandwagon fan now". Because yes, I bandwagon for a team who hasn't made the playoffs for 5 years now and 2 years ago were the worst team in the league...I also secretly bandwagon for the Browns and Cardinals.

And this post shows how truly pathetic you are: "And one more thing I am willing to bet you anything that my next Cam Newton video will get more views and likes than all you're panther videos combined" You claim to not be an attention ***** then post something like this? wow...

Now go on your Patriots board.

Well looks like you're going to be next on my TTC hitlist I will destroy you like so many before. They always fall. Next video I will make you my little toy

Well looks like you're going to be next on my TTC hitlist I will destroy you like so many before. They always fall. Next video I will make you my little toy

sandlot-blows-kiss-o.gif

No one likes to take sides when a fight starts, but Im not clicking that link after what I just read.