Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Not Guilty

458 posts in this topic

Posted

did the Huddle just go black? looks like somebody changed it

Posted

then why did you pie him.

I knew people like you would come in here and flip out about it, instead of focusing on the matter at hand.

Posted

going off my previous comment, i've found it interesting that the faction of neanderthals on my facebook newsfeed literally cheering the "righteous victory" of zimmerman's "fight for justice" were all the same ones screeching endlessly when casey anthony was found not guilty based on the same principles of justice

1 person likes this

Posted

Saying Zimmerman is white is like saying Obama is white.. it's called biracial you fuging hicks. Justice has been done.

You know its possible to be white AND hispanic right? That's why the census and any other official documents always have non-white hispanic as an option.

There are pretty substantial populations of whites in many hispanic countries. Hispanic simply means that your heritage is tied to a country whose history is influenced by Spain.

People from Argentina are hispanic, but the population of Argentina is 90+ % white.

1 person likes this

Posted

I knew people like you would come in here and flip out about it, instead of focusing on the matter at hand.

no i know the matter at hand. an innocent kid is dead and Zimmerman should have been guilty.

I have a problem with somebody stating that a bi-racial person is considered white by the jury and that is why he got off killing a black kid.

I've thought about what his parents are going through this entire time and can't even imagine. that is why i have stayed out of all of these threads. it was a tragedy by a stupid man.

1 person likes this

Posted

I could care less about the verdict, in the grand scheme of things this is just one small case that we would have never heard about if both had been black or white.

I really just hope there aren't any riots because of this, that way no one else will get hurt or injured because of a story that only matters because it matches a political narrative 

4 people like this

Posted

I knew that he'd walk scot free as soon as I heard the jury was all-female.

*morphs thread from race thread to misogyny thread*

Posted

I would would you guys feel if some perv was stalking your kids at night, saying he was patrolling the neighborhood for crime. And then guns down your teenager....?

Posted

I knew that he'd walk scot free as soon as I heard the jury was all-female.

*morphs thread from race thread to misogyny thread*

To be honest, I thought the women would at least find him guilty of man slaughter.....

Posted

no i know the matter at hand. an innocent kid is dead and Zimmerman should have been guilty.

I have a problem with somebody stating that a bi-racial person is considered white by the jury and that is why he got off killing a black kid.

I've thought about what his parents are going through this entire time and can't even imagine. that is why i have stayed out of all of these threads. it was a tragedy by a stupid man.

Neither of us know what what those jurors were thinking or if they were biased. Truth is, regardless of Zimmerman being of mixed race many people in this country wanted him to walk because the victim happened to be black.

People can get mad at me for saying that all they want, but it's the damn truth.