Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gazi

Not Guilty

458 posts in this topic

"The evidence pointed to one thing; Trayvon got what he deserved."

And what more evidence does anyone who reads your post need to understand just how twisted and demented your mind is. So the fact you don't agree with me actually means less to me than you so desperately want and need to believe.

Not to mention your complete lack of understanding what a 'not guilty' verdict is.

Trayvon got what he deserved. 

you're pretty disgusting, but that's not a surprise coming from someone who routinely rolls through and pies all the most nefariously-neanderthalian posts he comes across under the moniker of a barely-disguised salute to historic oppression of them there african-americans

plz gtfo

4 people like this

I don't agree. The juror's involved in the case don't agree. The evidence and forensic science don't agree. The evidence pointed to one thing; Trayvon got what he deserved. 

death over a misunderstanding is NOT deserved.

what was though was for both guys to go hey whats going on here? TM could have said just walking back to my dad's. GZ could have said I called the cops because I wasn't sure what you were up to and because I'm on the neighborhood watch and we have had a few break ins I'm making sure things are cool.

TM could have said well man i don't know you are what you are up to so I took off.

GZ could then go well lets just wait out in the street under the lights till the cops get here. Talk it over and go home. TM could have said sure and that was it.

that of course didn't happen.

you could have left off the last part and it would have seemed pragmatic and mature.

talk to the media about why they don't report more extensively on black on black crime.

there is a time line im sure out there about the media's coverage of this. they are the kings at finding a racial component knowing the snowball effect it gets.

there have been numerous posts by guys that are white for months totally agreeing with you about the lack of coverage for black on black crime.

think about it. there are murders daily in the US. DAILY. the ways and hows are all over the board.

but if the races involved are not the same oh you better believe the media starts to drool over that. that part is as disgusting as the verdict itself.

mostly because the leaders do not speak up about it, and media needs hits and attention grabbers. same color crime is not that.this case got more attention then the 12 people getting killed in chicago last weekend. chicago alone had 500 murders last year, but Sharpton not running there to help, and there is no public out cry.

Treyvon Martin was a thug who had it coming. If GZ didn't kill him then he would have just gotten shot in some gang related issue.

It's a shame someone had to die but it's a sign the black community needs to do some real self searching and better it.

Treyvon Martin was a thug who had it coming. If GZ didn't kill him then he would have just gotten shot in some gang related issue.

It's a shame someone had to die but it's a sign the black community needs to do some real self searching and better it.

Stop trolling.

Man when I was a young teenager I was pretty damn bad too.  Good thing for me no grown ass adult decided to take my life for betterment of society. I actually got a chance to straighten up, get a job working 50 hours a week and be the father of 3 beautiful kids.  

5 people like this

Some of the things people will say thanks to the anonymity of the internet is disgusting.

5 people like this

Man when I was a young teenager I was pretty damn bad too.  Good thing for me no grown ass adult decided to take my life for betterment of society. I actually got a chance to straighten up, get a job working 50 hours a week and be the father of 3 beautiful kids.  

Good for you. People quickly forget how they behaved as a teen. I know if some dude was following me when I was a teen, I would have beat his ass too.

1 person likes this

I hope that was trolling