Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gazi

Not Guilty

458 posts in this topic

It was the dry wall comment, wasn't it?

PS.. I am really close to just shutting the TB down for a while. I see no good coming from it.

I thought the password was a good idea.

No, racism is never acceptable. 

He didn't say it was acceptable, but anyone has a right to be racist. It ain't pretty, but that's the way it is.

There were definitely some posters that have really stepped over the line the past few days....they got banned.

But, there are definitely some aspects of this case/situation that is leading so som good discussion:

1.  Stand your ground vs self defense

2.  Evidence that was there vs what was speculation

3.  Selective release of the 911 tapes by NBC

4.  Stalking vs initial following...does the fact he folled constitute GZ as the agressor

5.  Etc

The situation sucks...a young man lost his life.  Another man (who in my opinion was guilty of manslaughter) was acquited because the real evidence was not there.

2 people like this

Don't encourage him to spew his christian/conservative rhetoric.

Believe me, it is only rhetoric.

So the safest place for a young black man is in prison?

One's with disciplinary issues don't need to be coddled.  I'm not saying prison, but the system failed this kid all in the name of statistics. 

What was the racial makeup of the jury? Honestly, I don't know and a quick google search couldn't get me any straight answers.

One's with disciplinary issues don't need to be coddled.  I'm not saying prison, but the system failed this kid all in the name of statistics. 

If only someone had taken a harder stance on poor misguided Trayvon he wouldn't have wanted Skittles and tea...

Crim gets a 7 day ban, I think maybe he was just trolling.

bauss gets a permaban due to idiocy.

So it is written, so shall it be done.

Hello world doesn't get one for calling whites and Asians subhuman hybrids that are Neanderthals? Oh ok