Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gazi

Not Guilty

458 posts in this topic

I don't agree. The juror's involved in the case don't agree. The evidence and forensic science don't agree. The evidence pointed to one thing; Trayvon got what he deserved. 

He got what he deserved for confronting someone following him? How would someone of the master race address this issue?

Trayvon got what he deserved.

Wow dude. I can't believe you actually believe and posted that crap.

No one "deserved" to die and TM's death absolutely was a tragedy. Even though there was not enough evidence to convict GZ, that in NO WAY makes TM's death any less of a tragedy.

4 people like this

Sooooooo this is my only question on the matter.

IF I have a license to carry a firearm, and I wrongfully or even rightfully start/provoke and incident with someone and I start to get my ass whipped, then is it okay for me to murder said individual now that they are getting the best of me?

2 people like this

Treyvon Martin was a thug who had it coming. If GZ didn't kill him then he would have just gotten shot in some gang related issue.

It's a shame someone had to die but it's a sign the black community needs to do some real self searching and better it.

I hope you are trolling.

If not, God help your pathetic soul.

IF I have a license to carry a firearm, and I wrongfully or even rightfully start/provoke and incident with someone and I start to get my ass whipped, then is it okay for me to murder said individual now that they are getting the best of me?

If you thought your life was in danger yes.

So my question to you would be this.  If someone was following you around at night with no one around, would you confront them or get away from them.

As long as they are a minority that was clearly on the path to a life of crime. It helps to be in the progressive state of Florida.

you are assuming thats what happened. people have said ad nausem that we truly don't know who provoked/confronted whom. we just don't.

if you are in a neighborhood watch what are you doing? you are looking around for anything out of the norm.

if we saw video where GZ ran up on the kid and provoked the incident thats a totally dif matter but we don't nor did the jury have that luxury of info.

had TM lived, this would have been a classic case of he said he said. without anybody else there to fully confirm one side or the other, it would have been a wash.

the tragedy is there was only one person who lived and its the only side of info the jury had access to along with the limited amount of evidence for the TM side of things.

wanting someone to pay for this is one thing. but understanding what the jury had in hand is another and as painful the outcome is. thats all this is. not some diabolical plot against black youths or genocide.

if someone came out tomorrow with cell phone footage showing who started what and the whole incident is filmed. we are having a completely dif conversation. but we just don't have enough to go on.

Didn't know we had that many dumb asses on the Huddle.

BPGomiRCAAAyM89.jpg

Haha where the hell did you find that?