#31 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,718 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:25 PM

I knew people like you would come in here and flip out about it, instead of focusing on the matter at hand.

no i know the matter at hand. an innocent kid is dead and Zimmerman should have been guilty.

I have a problem with somebody stating that a bi-racial person is considered white by the jury and that is why he got off killing a black kid.

I've thought about what his parents are going through this entire time and can't even imagine. that is why i have stayed out of all of these threads. it was a tragedy by a stupid man.

#32 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

• HUDDLER
  • 3,761 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:25 PM

I could care less about the verdict, in the grand scheme of things this is just one small case that we would have never heard about if both had been black or white.

I really just hope there aren't any riots because of this, that way no one else will get hurt or injured because of a story that only matters because it matches a political narrative 

#33 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 15,643 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:26 PM

I knew that he'd walk scot free as soon as I heard the jury was all-female.

*morphs thread from race thread to misogyny thread*

#34 Keep Pounding

Keep Pounding

Smith & Wesson 460

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,680 posts
  • LocationIn your backyard!!!!

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:26 PM

I would would you guys feel if some perv was stalking your kids at night, saying he was patrolling the neighborhood for crime. And then guns down your teenager....?

#35 Keep Pounding

Keep Pounding

Smith & Wesson 460

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,680 posts
  • LocationIn your backyard!!!!

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:29 PM

To be honest, I thought the women would at least find him guilty of man slaughter.....

#36 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 11,144 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:31 PM

no i know the matter at hand. an innocent kid is dead and Zimmerman should have been guilty.

I have a problem with somebody stating that a bi-racial person is considered white by the jury and that is why he got off killing a black kid.

I've thought about what his parents are going through this entire time and can't even imagine. that is why i have stayed out of all of these threads. it was a tragedy by a stupid man.

Neither of us know what what those jurors were thinking or if they were biased. Truth is, regardless of Zimmerman being of mixed race many people in this country wanted him to walk because the victim happened to be black.

People can get mad at me for saying that all they want, but it's the damn truth.

#37 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:32 PM

BPGomiRCAAAyM89.jpg

#38 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 11,144 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:33 PM

I could care less about the verdict, in the grand scheme of things this is just one small case that we would have never heard about if both had been black or white.

I really just hope there aren't any riots because of this, that way no one else will get hurt or injured because of a story that only matters because it matches a political narrative 

Oh so a life lost is irrelevant? I hope you don't ever have to know what it feels like to lose a son or a brother.

#39 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• HUDDLER
  • 6,718 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:34 PM

Neither of us know what what those jurors were thinking or if they were biased. Truth is, regardless of Zimmerman being of mixed race many people in this country wanted him to walk because the victim happened to be black.

People can get mad at me for saying that all they want, but it's the damn truth.

you are not understanding what i am saying. The OP made a comment about bi-racial people and that is where my comment came from

I happen to agree that some people did want him to walk just because Trayvon was black. Zimmerman was guilty in my mind.

#40 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:36 PM

fug off asshole. This is not about you. It's about TM and justice. Piss off already. 

#41 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 11,144 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:36 PM

you are not understanding what i am saying. The OP made a comment about bi-racial people and that is where my comment came from

I happen to agree that some people did want him to walk just because Trayvon was black. Zimmerman was guilty in my mind.

Truthfully he could have worded that better, but I understood the point he was trying to make.

You didn't? That's cool. Regardless, he was just trolling with that comment. It worked.

#42 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

• HUDDLER
  • 3,761 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:39 PM

Oh so a life lost is irrelevant? I hope you don't ever have to know what it feels like to lose a son or a brother.

I've lost my Dad when I was 22.

#43 YOLO!

YOLO!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:40 PM

This is some fuged up poo. If it was the other way around Travon Martin would have been giving the death penalty.

#44 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 9,375 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:40 PM

My comments when I found out it was going to be an all female jurty was that it would be a circus.

What I figured was that it would be geared totally to their fears and be dramatic as crap. Did not have time to see much of it, but that was my fear.

#45 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• HUDDLER
  • 6,718 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:41 PM

Truthfully he could have worded that better, but I understood the point he was trying to make.

You didn't? That's cool. Regardless, he was just trolling with that comment. It worked.

and trolling about the murder of a child. cool

i guess i'm just too sensitive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.