#451 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,411 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 16 July 2013 - 08:35 PM

Ah yes someone disagrees with you, commence the character attack. Great job pstall.

Ignoring the issues by covering your ears and closing your eyes won't make it go away.

not ignoring the issue man. i got more years on you and have been heavily involved with race relations and helping/mentoring/tutoring at risk youths(of all races) for 25 yrs now. i understand.

in the context of what zod was asking i agree. shut things down for a short time.

now there are lots of issues many, of all races, don't want to hear. we have to get past the place where its not truth unless a person looks like me says it. long overdue.

that thread by not awesome was very revealing if you think about it. wanting to be set apart from other groups is beyond unhealthy. we are all here at the same time and we all have to figure out a way to make it work.

as for the rhubarb pie part. i think that one might have slipped by you. that type of pie fits in the discussion.

#452 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,549 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:15 PM

not ignoring the issue man. i got more years on you and have been heavily involved with race relations and helping/mentoring/tutoring at risk youths(of all races) for 25 yrs now. i understand.

in the context of what zod was asking i agree. shut things down for a short time.

now there are lots of issues many, of all races, don't want to hear. we have to get past the place where its not truth unless a person looks like me says it. long overdue.

that thread by not awesome was very revealing if you think about it. wanting to be set apart from other groups is beyond unhealthy. we are all here at the same time and we all have to figure out a way to make it work.

as for the rhubarb pie part. i think that one might have slipped by you. that type of pie fits in the discussion.

I really have to advise against taking people like not awesomeness or hello world seriously. One is obviously a troll and the other is clearly confused. Whether the tinderbox is here or not, discussion will always continue.

#453 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 20,411 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:19 PM

just a week of bringing down the temp a bit is a good idea. reality won't go away of course but if we lose our objectivity, even in the wake of something horrible, collectively that diminishes what we are capable of accomplishing.

#454 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,773 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:21 PM

Come have a drink guys

#455 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 20,411 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:25 PM

i say when philly gets back in the states im going to crank out a thread and find a slot for those within in 4 hrs or so of Charlotte to come and have a Tinderbox Beverage Summit.

#456 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,773 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:37 PM

Be nice to do it during preseason like Panthers away game. Watch game, have a brew, etc. Rinse and repeat

#457 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,061 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:41 AM

i say when philly gets back in the states im going to crank out a thread and find a slot for those within in 4 hrs or so of Charlotte to come and have a Tinderbox Beverage Summit.

cornholio1.jpg

#458 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,361 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 19 July 2013 - 09:48 PM

Swag American....................... you really believe "you got me" was TM last words, i mean we obvious will never know but it's hard to believe that part along with TM emerging as soon as GZ get's off the phone to start a fight this is pure speculation but i think there was something said or done to provoke TM which isn't against the law but it also wouldn't make GZ look like a victim in all of this...................and if kids were the ones who originally broke in house why would you be packing a piece, taser or mase would do the trick. i do hate they made this a race thing because it overshadows kids everyday like TM being killed no matter there race

Pied for the swag American. Lmao

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com