Photo
* * * * - 3 votes

Not Guilty

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
457 replies to this topic

#361 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

MFCEO

Posted 15 July 2013 - 11:59 AM

Hello world doesn't get one for calling whites and Asians subhuman hybrids that are Neanderthals? Oh ok

Huh? Lol

#362 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

SUPPORTER

Posted 15 July 2013 - 12:09 PM

Huh? Lol

Check the "don't care if I get banned" thread and you'll see hello world calling whites and Asians subhumans who mated with neantherthals

#363 The Graduate

The Graduate

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 15 July 2013 - 01:23 PM

Bauscrakker

How ya doing you old fornicator. I thought that was pretty funny. 

#364 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 15 July 2013 - 01:30 PM

Check the "don't care if I get banned" thread and you'll see hello world calling whites and Asians subhumans who mated with neantherthals

we weren't segregated from the Neanderthals?

#365 The Graduate

The Graduate

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 15 July 2013 - 04:14 PM

There were definitely some posters that have really stepped over the line the past few days....they got banned.

But, there are definitely some aspects of this case/situation that is leading so som good discussion:

1.  Stand your ground vs self defense

2.  Evidence that was there vs what was speculation

3.  Selective release of the 911 tapes by NBC

4.  Stalking vs initial following...does the fact he folled constitute GZ as the agressor

5.  Etc

The situation sucks...a young man lost his life.  Another man (who in my opinion was guilty of manslaughter) was acquited because the real evidence was not there.

I watched the trial. I don't want to get into the race issue so I will leave that alone.

1. SYG was not a issue at this trial. The defense relied on a not guilty pleas based on  self-defense.

2. The D used  State witnesses on cross examination along with their own witnesses to build a case that would create 'beyond a reasonable doubt' that it was self-defense. Forensic evidence and testimony by the pathologist confirmed that GZ would have been on the bottom and TM on top at the time he was shot. . 

3. The jury got to hear the tapes in full (no cherry picking) along with statements to police by GZ and the re-enactment,  .

4. GZ's statements along with the re-enactment plus testimony from TM's girlfriend showed that GZ lost sight of TM and didn't where he was. A timeline was put together by the D using phone records from witnesses, GZ's phone, TM and his girlfriends phone. The final shot was recorded on one call so they know exactly when the fatal shot went off. Nobody knows what happend during those 2 minutes. Based on testimony from TM's girlfriend, it was TM that started the conversation by saying "Why are you following me". GZ had a different version that started 'You got a problem and went of from there.   

5. The State did not put forth a very good case  I am not a lawyer so that is only my opinion. In the end, they were asking the jury to convict on assumptions and common sense. That seems weird to me and contrary to instructions given to a jury. Do these instructions not advise a jury to base their verdict on evidence and testimony heard?. The D on the other hand, methodically re-capped the case using a power point presentation. They showed a photo of each witness with the important evidence/ testimony each person gave. The State then came back to respond to the D with a very passionate speech but it obviously didn't sway the jury.

#366 google larry davis

google larry davis

fleet-footed poster

HUDDLER

Posted 15 July 2013 - 04:16 PM

Ooooh how controversial! What an artist!

please highlight the parts that you have a problem with. then, expand on this.

i don't understand how you can expect to be treated seriously when you can't be bothered to explain your point of view

"Fire first for Trayvon"  Yes. That will certainly solve things.

Wonder why that verse wasn't quoted?

"fire first for trayvon" isn't in the song. maybe you should try copying and pasting whatever it is you're talking about. and just in case you physically can't copy/paste, they probably make keyboards with oversized keys for fat fingers

and maybe it would solve things and maybe it wouldn't, but sitting back and watching as black men are murdered in cold blood (as they make reference to with multiple examples in which the killers walked) sure doesn't seem to be fixing a goddamn thing.

oh and btw i didn't quote it because it was literally a different person than the two i wished to quote. im sure you think "they all sound/look/act the same" or whatever but it's possible to have 4 different people on a track with 4 not-exactly-the-same messages

#367 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

MFCEO

Posted 15 July 2013 - 04:54 PM

i don't understand how you can expect to be treated seriously when you can't be bothered to explain your point of view

"fire first for trayvon" isn't in the song. maybe you should try copying and pasting whatever it is you're talking about. and just in case you physically can't copy/paste, they probably make keyboards with oversized keys for fat fingers

and maybe it would solve things and maybe it wouldn't, but sitting back and watching as black men are murdered in cold blood (as they make reference to with multiple examples in which the killers walked) sure doesn't seem to be fixing a goddamn thing.

oh and btw i didn't quote it because it was literally a different person than the two i wished to quote. im sure you think "they all sound/look/act the same" or whatever but it's possible to have 4 different people on a track with 4 not-exactly-the-same messages

So is he including in this song the 97% of black homicides that are carried out by other black men or is he simply cashing in on race baiting with this inane nonsense?

It seems like if he was actually concerned about the black homicide rate, he would go after the 97% with his art form.

#368 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 15 July 2013 - 05:15 PM

How ya doing you old fornicator. I thought that was pretty funny.

Doing good man. Hope all is well your way. TB going DOWN this year bro! :)

#369 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

HUDDLER

Posted 15 July 2013 - 06:29 PM

I was mistaken... he says "I bomb first for Trayvon" not "fire first for Trayvon".  I listened to the song, I didn't look the lyrics up...  not quite sure what that means however.

That's a very racist view Cantrell that you think "they" all sound/look/act the same"...   

That's also an excellent troll you have there... 

genius_troll_meme_by_mbsotn-d5cace9.png

I'm flattered that you always pick on me...  I think it's like one of those things where young kids have a crush but they don't know how to deal with it so they pick on that person...

Give it up though... I'm married... and even if I wasn't, I don't date little girls like you.  But don't worry, I still love you sweetie.  :)

#370 The Graduate

The Graduate

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 15 July 2013 - 08:02 PM

Doing good man. Hope all is well your way. TB going DOWN this year bro! :)

Doin fine. It wouldn't be the first time the Bucs had a crappy season.  At least 2 of their wins will look like this.

Bucs 2  - Cats 0 

Don't want to hijack the thread, See ya.

#371 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 16 July 2013 - 12:29 AM

- Asked by George Zimmerman's attorney to describe Trayvon Martin, she said, "He was a boy of color."

http://gawker.com/ge...ayvon-787873533

#372 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

HUDDLER

Posted 16 July 2013 - 01:06 AM

- Asked by George Zimmerman's attorney to describe Trayvon Martin, she said, "He was a boy of color."
http://gawker.com/ge...ayvon-787873533

Hmm. Considers the general media to be worthless, yet limits herself to the Today Show for a news source. Openly refers to a young black male as a boy of color in court, and rambles on about riots that never happened.

Quite the juror eh?