Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Time To Get Pumped Up!

32 posts in this topic

Posted

We have our entire starting offense back.  We'll replace one or two on the defensive side.  Chemistry on this team should be very high. 

I am excited about this season.  I think we have a chance to be awesome.  These videos remind us.  We have the talent.

Put it together for a memorable 2013.

GO PANTHERS

1 person likes this

Posted

You know there might be a couple other 5'8" WR in NFL history that you could say are better than S.Smith but you would have one hellava argument to find a tougher one.  And an even more difficult time finding one who has the leaping ability of S. Smith.

Posted

Thinking about that defensive line gets me excited. I´m convinced that line will produce a lot of pressure, it will get us very very far.

I am cautiously optimistic about the DL this season.

Stats and history tell us that most rookie DT's do not dominate their first season.  I hope Star proves this wrong.

Posted

Stats and history tell us that most rookie DT's do not dominate their first season.  I hope Star proves this wrong.

I agree MH.  I think what makes me a little more optimistic is D. Edwards, CJ and Kraken are good talented veterans that can bring Star and KK along.  They have a great supporting cast behind them as well.  If I were a rookie like Star and Short.  I couldn't be happier to come into this situation with this array of veterans.

Posted

I agree MH.  I think what makes me a little more optimistic is D. Edwards, CJ and Kraken are good talented veterans that can bring Star and KK along.  They have a great supporting cast behind them as well.  If I were a rookie like Star and Short.  I couldn't be happier to come into this situation with this array of veterans.

The only thing they have to do is close up the middle.  Im not expecting 0 rush yards every week but a consistent push would be just what the Dr. ordered.  Any pass rush up the middle this year would be pure bonus.

Posted

The only thing they have to do is close up the middle.  Im not expecting 0 rush yards every week but a consistent push would be just what the Dr. ordered.  Any pass rush up the middle this year would be pure bonus.

Make it 3rd and 7 or 8 instead of 3rd and 2 or 3.  That would make me happy.

1 person likes this

Posted

For sure, man, for sure thats being ignored by the huddle. I didnt watch how Suh did his rookie year. I saw a game here and there but how did he do I wonder. Stats aside, I wonder how effective he was.

Posted

Pie for the first one to post a gif or vid of Tolbert juking out the defender. I've never laughed so hard. That big boy has moves.