Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCP

Cam still a Falcon fan

222 posts in this topic

This fanbase doesn't deserve a franchise player.

2 people like this

I've just started cutting myself.

Oh poo, don't do it man! Lol!

You posted this horrible sentence twice.

Suck me some more. It was obviously a typo.

a lot of players probably feel this way about their hometown team.  cam is just too fuging dumb to either 1) lie or 2) phrase it in a way that wouldn't turn it into a headline

GOD DAMN

I'm convinced, Cam should never have said anything. Forget the media, you people are unbelievable.

1 person likes this

a lot of players probably feel this way about their hometown team.  cam is just too fuging dumb to either 1) lie or 2) phrase it in a way that wouldn't turn it into a headline

Why should he lie? Or be policitcally correct? Saying im a fan of my hometown team except 2 times a year

Woopee doo

1 person likes this

@BobbyRosinski: overreaction in 3, 2, 1...RT @jjones9: Cam Newton: I'm still a Falcons fan except for those two times a year http://t.co/1MPabFuPz2

Que the haters

As long as he's not wearing their hat, no biggy.  :lol:

1 person likes this

the business of being an NFL player and the fan aspect of it are two separate things

losing to those guys last season killed him and he's on record as having enjoyed the victory in the second game.

I used to be a Rams fan since 1969 and I never looked back after falling in love with the Panthers. I never questioned Cam's desire to beat the Falcons - until now. From now on... I NEED to witness that joy. The point is that my heart is "all in" and I'm not so sure Cam feels the same thing. That is disappointing.

This isn't a big deal.

But goddammit I hate the Falcons.  Fug them. 

1 person likes this