Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam still a Falcon fan

222 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

well it is already on nfl.com

here we go....

Posted · Report post

I realize that there is a difference between fantasy and reality, and understand where hypocrisy could also enter into the conversation, but there is something called tact. and young men need to learn to have some.

For example:

• Would you admit to your wife that your old fling still looks hot if you two just happen to run across her one day?
  • If your'e walking with your girl, and you see some hot chick but try not to look, but look at her, are you going to admit that you were getting a taste of that eye candy?
  • If your wife puts on a few pounds, are you really going to tell her she is fat?

Some things are just better left unsaid, but even if you do say something, there is this thing called a white lie, or a lie by omission.

Cam could have easily said "I am a Panthers fan, and that's all that matters."

It's really no big deal. He just may have lost a couple of swag points. 

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Godamn I hate the offseason!

Watch the gayboyz hijack this thread.

YOU ONLY LIKE ONIONS!!!!
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Nothing to see here. Next topic

Posted · Report post

a shit storms a brewin. So cam wants the falcons to go 14-2 beacuse he still has some fandom?

Posted · Report post

if i was an NFL player i would still be a panther fan no matter what team i played for.....the difference between me and cam is i would have told anyone. 

Posted · Report post

I realize that there is a difference between fantasy and reality, and understand where hypocrisy could also enter into the conversation, but there is something called tact. and young men need to learn to have some.

For example:

• Would you admit to your wife that your old fling still looks hot if you two just happen to run across her one day?
  • If your'e walking with your girl, and you see some hot chick but try not to look, but look at her, are you going to admit that you were getting a taste of that eye candy?
  • If your wife puts on a few pounds, are you really going to tell her she is fat?

Some things are just better left unsaid, but even if you do say something, there is this thing called a white lie, or a lie by omission.

Cam could have easily said "I am a Panthers fan, and that's all that matters."

It's really no big deal. He just may have lost a couple of swag points. 

I know you can be erratic at times with your posts, but I really hope this is extreme sarcasm.

Posted · Report post

Insecure fanbase is insecure.

8 people like this

Posted · Report post

For example:

• Would you admit to your wife that your old fling still looks hot if you two just happen to run across her one day?...YES
  • If your'e walking with your girl, and you see some hot chick but try not to look, but look at her, are you going to admit that you were getting a taste of that eye candy?...YES
  • If your wife puts on a few pounds, are you really going to tell her she is fat?...NO

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

so that's why cam fumbled on 3rd down  against ATL last year hahaha

Posted · Report post

As much as I don't like it, I understand it.

Posted · Report post

Keep this kinda crap to yourself.