Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam still a Falcon fan

222 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm just gonna get this off my chest here. If I see a car broken down on the side of the road and they have a sticker on the car in support of the Steelers, Cowboys, Saints, Falcons, Giants, Eagles, Bucs etc., their ass is getting passed on by. I will honk and extend my middle finger.

Phew, feels good to get that off my chest.

LOL, I think broken down cars are a little less life-threatening than what Gleason is dealing with,  though. But I understand the sentiment.

Posted

He will come around eventually. Just wait till he takes this team to the super bowl.

Posted

Actually, he has been very supportive of Steve Gleason and his fight with ASL. Some things are bigger than rivalries.

That's completely different. Steve doesn't like the Saints AT ALL.
1 person likes this

Posted

Why would he be a Panther's fan?  A large portion of the fanbase call him "Scam" Newton and criticize everything he says and does (see:  this thread), and the local media drills him over a routine autograph session and prints hello kitty cartoons degrading him.

I agree 100%. Teeray straight dropping knowledge on these youngstas.

1 person likes this

Posted

Actually, he has been very supportive of Steve Gleason and his fight with ASL. Some things are bigger than rivalries.

That'd be ALS dude.

Gleason was fighting amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, not Age/Sex/Location ;)

2 people like this

Posted

I know you can be erratic at times with your posts, but I really hope this is extreme sarcasm.

Erratic? *LOL*

I am not being sarcastic at all.  Do you not agree that some things are left better unsaid? Or, do you think that real life is like a message board, where people can (and do) pretty much say anything they please with little consequence?

What does it profit Cam at this particular point in time to admit that he's a Falcons fan, especially as the Panthers QB? Really, Red, what?

Posted

Who cares...He's a Panther! Just because he's the best QB this franchise has ever had doesn't mean that he can't be a fan of his home team. I applaud Cam for being Cam...

Posted

I agree 100%. Teeray straight dropping knowledge on these youngstas.

YOU ORDER LEAFBLOWERS ONLINE!!

4 people like this

Posted

What does it profit Cam to admit that he's a Falcons fan?

Absolutely nothing. It will just be used against him/us

That being said.. Who the hell cares. Not like everything isn't already.

Posted

YOU ORDER LEAFBLOWERS ONLINE!!

Hell yeah fool.

YOLO!

3 people like this

Posted

That'd be ALS dude.

Gleason was fighting amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, not Age/Sex/Location ;)

Doh! My naughty internet habits have betrayed me!

. . er. . .

3 people like this

Posted

Erratic? *LOL*

I am not being sarcastic at all.  Do you not agree that some things are left better unsaid? Or, do you think that real life is like a message board, where people can (and do) pretty much say anything they please with little consequence?

What does it profit Cam at this particular point in time to admit that he's a Falcons fan, especially as the Panthers QB? Really, Red, what?

He was asked a question about it, and he gave an honest response. He's already confirmed this before. It's nothing new. The reaction here seems more just being outraged to be outraged because it's the offseason.

If you can honestly sit there and tell me that you think that our quarterback does not give it his all every single game regardless of the opponent, then I guess there is nothing more to discuss with you here man.

2 people like this