Photo
* * * * - 2 votes

Cam still a Falcon fan

Best Answer teeray, 15 July 2013 - 12:36 PM

Why would he be a Panther's fan?  A large portion of the fanbase call him "Scam" Newton and criticize everything he says and does (see:  this thread), and the local media drills him over a routine autograph session and prints hello kitty cartoons degrading him.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
221 replies to this topic

#211 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 12:46 PM

Hey man! That was supposed to be private!

I didn't discuss details...

Rosie's panties!

Rollercoaster_girl_pukes.gif?

Yep

#212 fjblair

fjblair

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 05:56 PM

It's the team he grew up loving of course he is still a fan. I give him rep for being honest. This has absolutely nothing to do with "loyalty" and anybody that can't see the big picture here is either a fuging moron or in second grade.

#213 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 13,882 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 06:22 PM

Story out now that Fitzgerald says he is still a Vikings fan.

#214 beckersteen

beckersteen

Nihilum

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 803 posts
  • LocationConcord

Posted 16 July 2013 - 07:06 PM

saw this thread a while ago and thought nothing would really come of it

listened to the radio and they were really talking about this. a lot of people seem to take issue. its actually a big deal.. i dont get it.

#215 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Post Draught Hangover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,459 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 08:41 PM

Too slow...

#216 KJ89

KJ89

bottom line

• HUDDLER
  • 2,814 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 16 July 2013 - 08:48 PM

listened to the radio and they were really talking about this. a lot of people seem to take issue. its actually a big deal.. i dont get it.

It's the ever popular Cam Newton admitting fanism towards the rival of the team he plays for.

Of course people will make a big deal out of it. They'll make it out to be a bigger deal than Kap's hat. They'll bring it up for years. I've heard it twice on the radio today.

That's why he should have kept his trap shut, worded it differently, or something. Not because he's wrong, but because everyone on the planet wants him to be.

#217 Fan01

Fan01

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 08:55 PM

Most fans have blind loyalty towards their team.  Most players are employees of their team.  While they may respect and like the team, it's a business.  

I'm sure when John Kasey went to the Saints his last year he didn't suddenly start hating the Panthers and I'm sure the Saints players didn't force him to renounce any allegiance to the Panthers and pledge his loyalty to his new team, the Saints.  

We're not in a gang.  We're football fans.

#218 Sean Payton's Vicodin

Sean Payton's Vicodin

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,830 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:00 PM

rev up those excuses.

i remember you all laughing at matt ryan holding up a keek jersey.

#219 auburnman

auburnman

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • LocationLA

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:26 PM

OH NO!!!!! He likes another team other than the one he is playing for and he is actually honest about it!!  Come on, why would should he "keep that to himself?"  Honestly it probably makes him want to beat them more in a weird sort of way...

#220 lovelett

lovelett

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts
  • LocationWest Palm Beach, Florida

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:58 PM

At least he didn't say that he does not like proffesional football.

#221 beckersteen

beckersteen

Nihilum

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 803 posts
  • LocationConcord

Posted 17 July 2013 - 10:30 PM

It's the ever popular Cam Newton admitting fanism towards the rival of the team he plays for.

Of course people will make a big deal out of it. They'll make it out to be a bigger deal than Kap's hat. They'll bring it up for years. I've heard it twice on the radio today.

That's why he should have kept his trap shut, worded it differently, or something. Not because he's wrong, but because everyone on the planet wants him to be.

he can say it however he wants it doesnt matter. no one should care. i dont care about dude with the miami hat either. i didnt care about ryan with luke's uniform. this stuff does not matter at all.

#222 KJ89

KJ89

bottom line

• HUDDLER
  • 2,814 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 17 July 2013 - 10:36 PM

he can say it however he wants it doesnt matter. no one should care. i dont care about dude with the miami hat either. i didnt care about ryan with luke's uniform. this stuff does not matter at all.

A) Pelple do care. The media cares. Whether they should or not, they do.

2) because apparently B is an emoticon, the Miami hat is different. Miami isn't Atlanta.

C) fug Atlanta.

D) Stop waking this god damn thread up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.