Photo
* * * * - 2 votes

Cam still a Falcon fan

Best Answer teeray, 15 July 2013 - 12:36 PM

Why would he be a Panther's fan?  A large portion of the fanbase call him "Scam" Newton and criticize everything he says and does (see:  this thread), and the local media drills him over a routine autograph session and prints hello kitty cartoons degrading him.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
221 replies to this topic

#221 beckersteen

beckersteen

Nihilum

• PipPipPipPip
  • LocationConcord
HUDDLER

Posted 17 July 2013 - 10:30 PM

It's the ever popular Cam Newton admitting fanism towards the rival of the team he plays for.

Of course people will make a big deal out of it. They'll make it out to be a bigger deal than Kap's hat. They'll bring it up for years. I've heard it twice on the radio today.

That's why he should have kept his trap shut, worded it differently, or something. Not because he's wrong, but because everyone on the planet wants him to be.

he can say it however he wants it doesnt matter. no one should care. i dont care about dude with the miami hat either. i didnt care about ryan with luke's uniform. this stuff does not matter at all.

#222 KJ89

KJ89

bottom line

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationCharlotte
HUDDLER

Posted 17 July 2013 - 10:36 PM

he can say it however he wants it doesnt matter. no one should care. i dont care about dude with the miami hat either. i didnt care about ryan with luke's uniform. this stuff does not matter at all.

A) Pelple do care. The media cares. Whether they should or not, they do.

2) because apparently B is an emoticon, the Miami hat is different. Miami isn't Atlanta.

C) fug Atlanta.

D) Stop waking this god damn thread up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users