Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steve Smith the Philanthropist

13 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I learned how to spell Philanthropist today.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

But seriously, what's there to say that hasn't been said about Smith. He just fucking rocks.

Posted · Report post

What's more impressive is that he'd prefer no one know about it.

6 people like this

Posted · Report post

and he washes complete strangers feet and gives them shoes. But seriously there are probably is a lot more contributions steve smith has made that have gone unrecognized

Posted · Report post

I've never doubted for one second that Smitty wasn't a first class guy.  His "on field" issues have been born out of his fiery and competitive nature.

Posted · Report post

Thats the way to be! I dont mind someone who plays like a "thug" or plays with a chip on their shoulder on the field. As long as they know how to act off the field. Smitty definitely has his moments on the field where he gets rambunctious, but he is no doubt a professional and great guy.  

Posted · Report post

89 is in the building...

Posted · Report post

I look at it the same as proffesional wrestling, i am sure most of the guys are different when the are on stage verses there off time same as steve.

Posted · Report post

This is not "a litle man complex" but more some young dumb DBs disrecpting him again and again.

You want to brag and trash talk with Smitty, ok but show your skills on a regular basis first and the day you will become a good DBs you will be allowed to open your mouth and Smitty will certainly be happy to have you on board.

Until then just keep quiet, work and learn.

And yes Smitty rocks!

Posted · Report post

This is not "a litle man complex" but more some young dumb DBs disrecpting him again and again.

You want to brag and trash talk with Smitty, ok but show your skills on a regular basis first and the day you will become a good DBs you will be allowed to open your mouth and Smitty will certainly be happy to have you on board.

Until then just keep quiet, work and learn.

And yes Smitty rocks!

Bro.. you say this and all I can think about is Fred Smoots in 2005 talking how he was going to shut Smitty down.   Best part about it.  It was my first Panther game since I saw them win the NFC West against Pittsburgh in 1996.  Chad Cota sealing the deal with an interception of Corell Stewart.

Here is a link to the day after. 

http://www.sptimes.com/2005/10/31/Sports/Smith_smothers_Smoot_.shtml

This is classic Steve Smith  "When somebody is banging on your door, I am not going to hide in the corner ... I am going to open it."

Posted · Report post

Josh Norman was the first name coming to my mind.

Smoot, this is another story and a sad one for the viks :lol:

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments