Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greatest Uniform Competition (Round 4)

555 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

He would. That @$$clown

Posted · Report post

Can someone post a sweet video of the all black uni as a rallying cry!

Posted · Report post

Dameshek is calling for Powder blues vs 2013 Raiders for the final on twitter.

He is so oblivious to HIS OWN contest. Makes it sting less about his comments knowing he is borderline retarded.

Posted · Report post

Can someone post a sweet video of the all black uni as a rallying cry!

Just go watch the 6 seconds we have in the voting video. Lol

Posted · Report post

Just go watch the 6 seconds we have in the voting video. Lol

I said a sweet video! LOL

Posted · Report post

Didn't even think about the fact that we're set to win the Greatest Uniform Ever competition with a uniform we wore once last season.... Not to mention we're in the throwback category against classics like Powder Blue Chargers and the classic Rams jerseys that I actually really like.

Pretty hilarious. Reminds me of the time Justin Bieber's management had a poll of every country, and whichever country had the most votes was the country he'd do a concert in. The internet successfully voted for North Korea.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Didn't even think about the fact that we're set to win the Greatest Uniform Ever competition with a uniform we wore once last season.... Not to mention we're in the throwback category against classics like Powder Blue Chargers and the classic Rams jerseys that I actually really like.

Pretty hilarious. Reminds me of the time Justin Bieber's management had a poll of every country, and whichever country had the most votes was the country he'd do a concert in. The internet successfully voted for North Korea.

Gamespot.com ran a "greatest video game hero ever" vote tournament a while ago. 4chan voted the characters from Bubble Bobble into the finals. They would have won if GS hadnt pulled the plug in the 11th hour.

Posted · Report post

we are smacking the fug outta everyone lezzz gooo

Posted · Report post

Vote for chargers and ravens too. If you want to learn how to boost our voting shoot me a message and ill hit you up

Posted · Report post

Wait did I read correctly on there that they were having bots vote for the teams they didnt want? Like someone on there said to have a bot help the eagles come back on the last round and then I swear someone was talking about setting a bot up against whoever the Raiders were against

Looks like they found my edited message I made for them to see about the Raiders losing only because we want them to.

Oops.

Posted · Report post

CARavensFan, on 16 Jul 2013 - 4:29 PM, said:
Panthers fans are starting to build a rep for it with this contest, they have been openly admitting to using bots to spam the voting process, they are consistently over 100k every round now.
They have to win something. Also raiders cheating as well now that they think we use bots.