Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greatest Uniform Competition (Round 4)

555 posts in this topic

Posted

Holy poo, the Ravens are getting like 11+ votes a second.

I think they're actually running scripts to spoof votes, not just setting up autoclickers.

Posted

You guys do know it actually works to our advantage to fly under the radar for this competition right?  Some of you are going out of your way to shine one huge spotlight on ourselves, so it's no surprise that people are checking us out and starting to utilize our methods.  I'm not talking about having the insane amount of votes, there's no fault in going as hard as you can for your team...but stuff like trolling our competitions' fan pages and forums is pretty foolish in my opinion.  You're just asking for them to look into us and that's not a good thing...I get that you want everyone to take note of the Panthers' domination in this race, but let's just worry about winning the whole thing since our potential opponents are starting to even the playing field after you guys are basically advertising our success everywhere and coyly hinting at certain methods we've been using.

4 people like this

Posted

I think they're actually running scripts to spoof votes, not just setting up autoclickers.

I'm an idiot, so tell me how that works.

Posted

When we get to the finals, I expect all of y'all to be voting. We can go balls deep then.

1 person likes this

Posted

Keep Calm! everything is going well! all that matters is that we will get into the finals! Then, we will get our poo together! All is well! All is well!

1 person likes this

Posted

Keep calm!!!!

Posted

Keep your mouths shut! no poo talking! and BRING IT IN THE FINALS. we are looking good to be in the finals

Posted

damn the raiders are beating the ravens by 5k on the left side of the bracket. I thought the bandwagon would be in full force.

;)

Posted

Keep Calm! everything is going well! all that matters is that we will get into the finals! Then, we will get our poo together! All is well! All is well!

3 people like this

Posted

Morning update (6:25 PST)  Approximately 12 hours left

Ravens - 191,000

vs

Raiders - 130,000

Seahawks - 115,000

vs

49ers - 127,000

Rams - 54,000

vs

Panthers - 167,000

Chargers - 165,000

vs

Raiders - 110,000

Posted

Double posted. 

So let me take this opportunity to say, everything is going according to plan.  

Great voting guys!!  Next round we destroy the Chargers, then we beat the 49ers in the finals!!

1 person likes this

Posted

I see that 49er bandwagon finally showed up to the party.