• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 07:21 AM

I know how much you're praying that Roy is involved in this and part of a cover up, but you're reaching with your assumptions.  You're also going to need a better source than the N&O - all they do is publish articles filled with UNC hate with skewed facts.  

I am not praying at all that roy is involved, I just want the people involved punished for all the cheating and lying.  Anyone who has a degree from a NC school should be furious at the way the "flagship" has handled all of this, it's embarrassing.  If the N&O really did publish articles filled with untruths the unc lawyers would be all over them so I don't think you have a leg to stand on there.

#32 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 07:41 AM

The DMV doesn't report to Roy.  Roy doesn't pay PJ's insurance (although someone else probably does).  Roy doesn't see the mail going to PJ's house.  Why do you keep saying that Roy should have definitely known that PJ got a speeding ticket?  It's not that hard to hide from him.....  Be real...

Because it's roy's job and the job of the other people on the basketball staff to be aware of what is going on with your players and if they are getting in trouble.  If he didn't tell roy he got a ticket in a rental than that would be another thing PJ screwed up on.  Look I know you can't monitor everything but you have a school that's on probation and are supposed to be monitoring players better, especially their social media (remember Marvin Austin) and that obviously didn't happen.  It makes it look like either unc doesn't care or they just feel they can cover it up and keep on going and that's sad.  

Tony Barbee on dismissing Shaq Johnson after his mj arrest:

Barbee: "We hold our student-athletes to a high standard at Auburn University in the way they conduct themselves off the court. I am very disappointed in Shaq's choices and actions, and they won't be tolerated. This decision is not one that I take lightly, but it is in the best interest of the program and student-athlete."

OSU suspends star running back after arrest for assault charge.

Are Auburn and OSU really better at handling their players?

#33 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:00 AM

Kareem Martin and Bryn Renner, UNC’s player representatives at ACC Kickoff, made it clear Sunday that they are not members of the Haydn (Fats) Thomas party scene.

“You’re always told to keep good company and stay away from guys who are doing the wrong thing,” said Martin, a junior defensive end from Roanoke Rapids. “Guys on the team just stay away from any trouble like that.”

Meanwhile his pictures tell a different story, maybe he forgot he went to Fat's party and he forgot  who Fat's is.

Attached Files

#34 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,538 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:54 AM

I don't see Renner in that picture lol.

I also don't see anything wrong with them partying as long as they aren't breaking any rules.

When they start breaking rules is when problems start occurring.

I.E. Hairston

#35 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:40 AM

I don't see Renner in that picture lol.

I also don't see anything wrong with them partying as long as they aren't breaking any rules.

When they start breaking rules is when problems start occurring.

I.E. Hairston

I don't either but the problem is lying, Martin said he was not a member of Fats' party scene and that is a flat out lie.  He has multiple pics on his facebook page at Fats' parties.  The common theme here is lying, from the top on down and that's awful.  My wife went to unc and is disgusted by this, now I know many unc fans on here didn't actually go to unc so they don't really care about academics of the school they only care how many basketball games they win this year but for people that actually went to unc and got a degree it's upsetting.  It's time to clean this $h!t up instead of sweeping it under the rug or trying to fool the NCAA.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.