• LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:20 AM

Yes, let the hate flow through you

#17 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,559 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:28 AM

They doubted us in 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012 too!

#18 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,758 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:50 AM

this is hating on the panthers... how?

#19 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,680 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:54 AM

This guy's such a jerk I'm not only going to support him by reading his article but I'm also going to link it on a football message board and help disseminate his writing so many other people will be able to read it and provide traffic he otherwise wouldn't have gotten! That'll show that hater jerk!"

For all the supposed disrespectful articles that have been posted this offseason, nobody ever gets this.

#20 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,758 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:55 AM

But then again you didn't read the article.

Did you?  I think not, otherwise you wouldn't have made such a crybaby thread about it.  Not putting the Panthers on that list is now hating on the Panthers, huh?  Talk about panties in a wad.

#21 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 39,908 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 16 July 2013 - 11:03 AM

Judge has never come across as a 'hater' to me.

#22 lovelett

lovelett

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 434 posts
  • LocationWest Palm Beach, Florida

Posted 16 July 2013 - 01:11 PM

What I think is funny is he is ranting about all the games the Saints have against teams with losing records but forgets that the saints have a losing record as well.

#23 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,357 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 02:47 PM

What I think is funny is he is ranting about all the games the Saints have against teams with losing records but forgets that the saints have a losing record as well.

Well, the Saints did lose their HC (who is really a top notch OC) and had the whole bounty gate distraction.....how many other losing teams had those unique cards stacked against them.

Not saying I agree....but understandable to place them ahead of some other teams with comparable records with those 2 not weighing over the Aints this upcoming year

#24 lovelett

lovelett

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 434 posts
  • LocationWest Palm Beach, Florida

Posted 16 July 2013 - 04:57 PM

Well, the Saints did lose their HC (who is really a top notch OC) and had the whole bounty gate distraction.....how many other losing teams had those unique cards stacked against them.

Not saying I agree....but understandable to place them ahead of some other teams with comparable records with those 2 not weighing over the Aints this upcoming year

I have no problem with ranking them higher as you said, it just irked me the way it was written that they close out the season against teams with a losing record, including us who beat them twice.

#25 DaveThePanther2008

DaveThePanther2008

Member from WAAAYY Back

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,360 posts
  • LocationMelfa

Posted 16 July 2013 - 10:55 PM

"guys listen to this asshole Clark Judge disruhspectin our team and spewing ignorance. This guy's such a jerk I'm not only going to support him by reading his article but I'm also going to link it on a football message board and help disseminate his writing so many other people will be able to read it and provide traffic he otherwise wouldn't have gotten! That'll show that hater jerk!"

The only hater is you. It is funny I don't see you blasting ever other link that someone posts in reference to the lack of respect the Panthers get.  Only because I did it.  That Mr. Negativity is blantant hate.   So you before you go calling others haters... You should look in the mirror because the #1 hater on this form is looking back at you.

You think our 50 or 60 clicks on the link decide his faith. 

Such a child.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com