Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bobcats Event Thursday Night

56 posts in this topic

Posted

Anyone going to the event at Bubble this Thursday night when the Bobcats officially get the Hornets name?  I can't wait to meet Kelly Tripucka.  

1 person likes this

Posted

bell-ringer-o.gif

Posted

"officially get the hornets name"

Does that mean we will be the Hornets this coming season or that the NBA will officially award us the name for the 2014-2015 season?

Posted

We can't take the name until 2014. 

Posted

It means that the NBA Board has agreed to let us change our name and we can beging the process of the name change.

Posted

DP

Posted

It means another opportunity for the Bobcats to throw ticket packages at you trying to sell you on the name change.  Have fun.

Posted

Get your season tickets while they're hot lol. $8 a seat.

Posted

It means another opportunity for the Bobcats to throw ticket packages at you trying to sell you on the name change. Have fun.

It's actually just for season ticket holders. I was sold on the name change a long time ago.

It's a chance for me to drink free beers and visit with some old school Hornets. Sounds terrible...

Posted

It's actually just for season ticket holders. I was sold on the name change a long time ago.

It's a chance for me to drink free beers and visit with some old school Hornets. Sounds terrible...

I stand corrected.  Let me know if they try to sell you on future season tickets you haven't purchased yet.

Posted

I stand corrected.  Let me know if they try to sell you on future season tickets you haven't purchased yet.

Maybe it's just me.....but having the employees of the sports organizations that I support tell me about special ticket pricing and plans doesn't bother me at all.  I guess I'm just.....a real fan.   

Posted

i wish.  there needs to be a big crowd or else assholes like darin gantt and bill voth will laugh at us for changing it.  i have work though, and i live like 45 mins from charlotte