Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More Cam talk on NFL Network

110 posts in this topic

Posted

Okay, so they have Torrey Smith and Navarro Bowman on set talking about Kaepernick's Dolphins hat and Navarro who is his teammate, said that people needs to understand it's more of fashion thing than anything, and Smith agreed but, said he should stick to MLB and NBA hats. 

Okay, now Warren Sapp's fat, bankrupt, yellow stained teeth, big mouth goes onto say did you see what Cam SAID?!!? He said he was a fan of the Falcons except the two games he plays them! 

Bowman says there is absolutely no excuse for that. 

Torrey Smith tries to come to Cam's defense and said of course there's still going to be some hometown pride of his childhood team. 

Warren Sapp interrupts him and says "But, he said he was a fan!"

Then Smith says he doesn't understand how he could be a "fan" because the less games they win, the greater chance we make the playoffs so he'd root against them every week. 

Posted

/facepalm

Bowman defends Kaep (for a fashion statement) but pours it on Cam?

Seems legit.

5 people like this

Posted

Winning cures it all 

3 people like this

Posted

NFL network has become just as awful as ESPN. I don't watch either anymore.

1 person likes this

Posted

I honestly don't get what people have against Cam. He is a great kid with a very nice and friendly personality. He stays out of trouble. It's just ridiculous. Get bringing him up when there is no need to. I can't wait for Cam to just completely go off and make all these nobodies shut their fuging mouths.

5 people like this

Posted

Good to know what those three meatheads think...

1 person likes this

Posted

What the fug. This poo is the dumbest thing in the history of things.

How can this still be in the news cycle for two days.

Geebus.

1 person likes this

Posted

Who cares, I know I dont

Posted

Yeah....

I don't care anymore, it's all done for ratings anyway. These networks know exactly what they are doing, the more you feed the fire the worse it's going to get.

At this point he could say he is the anti-christ and I wouldn't care as long as we win.

Posted

Seriously, anyone who says we don't have the most scrutinized QB in the NFL is lying their ass off. RG3 gets busted for cheating on his wedding day and not a single peep from NFL Network and ESPN. Cam, however, admits he's still a Falcon fan (no-brainer since he's from Atlanta) and it's big news involving panels discussing how Newton fudged up.

confused.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

truth be told, it was a pretty stupid comment to make on cam's part. He should know by now to watch what he says... I mean come on Cam... Seriously... I did not expect this to end well and he should have thought the same. 

2 people like this