Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jtnc

More Cam talk on NFL Network

110 posts in this topic

Seriously, anyone who says we don't have the most scrutinized QB in the NFL is lying their ass off. RG3 gets busted for cheating on his wedding day and not a single peep from NFL Network and ESPN. Cam, however, admits he's still a Falcon fan (no-brainer since he's from Atlanta) and it's big news involving panels discussing how Newton fudged up.

confused.gif

1 person likes this

truth be told, it was a pretty stupid comment to make on cam's part. He should know by now to watch what he says... I mean come on Cam... Seriously... I did not expect this to end well and he should have thought the same. 

2 people like this

truth be told, it was a pretty stupid comment to make on cam's part. He should know by now to watch what he says... I mean come on Cam... Seriously... I did not expect this to end well and he should have thought the same.

Cam didn't say anything wrong. He gave an honest answer. I don't remember Bradshaw and Rodgers getting grilled for announcing their allegiances.

1 person likes this

I honestly don't get what people have against Cam. He is a great kid with a very nice and friendly personality. He stays out of trouble. It's just ridiculous. Get bringing him up when there is no need to. I can't wait for Cam to just completely go off and make all these nobodies shut their fuging mouths.

Cant disagree, but the only thing I'll say is that he does some things unintentionally and many times innocently that just incite a shitstorm of media bullshit. He needs to learn to stop doing these things.

I know that he was being honest, but couldn't he see the headlines the second he said that? He should, from now on, just not fall into trap questions.

3 people like this

This was my only problem with him saying it.. The media will never drop it. Ever. Someone will bring this up every falcon game at least. fuging annoying.

But in regard to general Cam-bashing.. I love it. It doesn't seem to bother Cam too much, so fug it. The more they say the stupider they'll look when Cam starts winning.

How Warren Sapp still has a job is beyond me. I can't stand that fat boy.

Didn't Aaron Rodgers admit to being a 49ers fan?

1 person likes this

Didn't Aaron Rodgers admit to being a 49ers fan?

Aaron Rodgers could admit to raping small children and they'd shrug it off.

1 person likes this

I swear I think he was just saying it to be nice and get past that trap question, unfortunately he fell in the trap. There is no way he sits in front of the TV rooting for the Falcons. I can't even see how thats remotely possible. 

3 people like this