• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jtnc

More Cam talk on NFL Network

Hey look another Cam Newton overreaction thread, you don't see those everyday on the Huddle. SMDH!

If i ever were to get drafted, reguardless of my team id still have panther pride. You dont just go from being a diehard fan to nothing overnight (unless your a giants or patriots fan, then you choose by whos record is higher)

Cam didn't say anything wrong. He gave an honest answer. I don't remember Bradshaw and Rodgers getting grilled for announcing their allegiances.

Of course he did not say anything wrong. However, it was not a real smart thing to say. He should have known that the media and even many fans would have an issue with him saying he was a fan of a div rival. He has to learn when not to say these things....even if he is a fan of his childhood team.

He needs to learn to identify the times where saying nothing is the best course if action.

Seriously, anyone who says we don't have the most scrutinized QB in the NFL is lying their ass off. RG3 gets busted for cheating on his wedding day and not a single peep from NFL Network and ESPN. Cam, however, admits he's still a Falcon fan (no-brainer since he's from Atlanta) and it's big news involving panels discussing how Newton fudged up.

confused.gif

wait, whaaaaat?

Why should he care what the media says? Some of you act like what people say about him actually matters

RG3 was cheating on his fiancee with a Hooters' girl. It hasn't been confirmed but it hasn't discredited either. The chick is selling stills to the highest bidder.

jesus christ

found this on the redskins forum

"Idk if Rob did it and honestly I don't care. But seeing that Baylor forum and seeing all of those alums who weren't surprised at all is a bit of damning evidence."

then this on baylor forum

"Went to Baylor for all four years with Grif. I have multiple girl friends who have gotten texts from him that are very similar, if not more douchy, while he was engaged and dating Rebecca. I hate to be the bearer of bad news to a lot of you on here, but sadly, this story doesn't surprise me one bit."

"I try not to go blabbing because I love the dude. But I was his neighbor his Heisman year at University Parks and... Yeah he's not a monogamous dude. I've seen ladies go in his solo apartment after dark. One of my roommates even knew one of the ladies, she came in our place and showed us his texts. I'm mind blown this hasn't gotten out yet."

"I can confirm this 100%. I love the guy, but he gets around..."

Cams gonna take flak his ENTIRE career! Just look at Lebron, when your a player like Cam or Lebron who is just a freak of nature and can legit change the way ppl percieve the positon they play everyone is gonna want you to fail! everyone is going to hang on every little word and use it against them! Do i agree with what Cam said no those fugging chickens can go die but am i happy to have a player that can be the most dominate player in the league, HECK YEAH!!! i take any heat we get and smile cuz theres prbly 29 NFL teams that wished they had Cam

Cam is one of those guys that attracts attention for better or worse and he needs to realize this.