#31 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,144 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 16 July 2013 - 11:21 PM

How Warren Sapp still has a job is beyond me. I can't stand that fat boy.

He gives daily head to over 120 NFLNET executives a day....................a DAY!

I read it on the interwebs, you know it's the truth.

That and he is a smelly, worthless POS that only spouts the opinion his handlers give him.

#32 PiratePanther189

PiratePanther189

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,060 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 11:36 PM

#33 CelibatePimp

CelibatePimp

BAMF

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,429 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 12:01 AM

These are exactly the reasons people cannot be honest these days. I hope Cam learns from this.

#34 YOLO!

YOLO!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 03:49 AM

Hey look another Cam Newton overreaction thread, you don't see those everyday on the Huddle. SMDH!

#35 CarolinaAllDay

CarolinaAllDay

NY Panther's Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,100 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 05:30 AM

If i ever were to get drafted, reguardless of my team id still have panther pride. You dont just go from being a diehard fan to nothing overnight (unless your a giants or patriots fan, then you choose by whos record is higher)

#36 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,342 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 17 July 2013 - 06:39 AM

Cam didn't say anything wrong. He gave an honest answer. I don't remember Bradshaw and Rodgers getting grilled for announcing their allegiances.

Of course he did not say anything wrong. However, it was not a real smart thing to say. He should have known that the media and even many fans would have an issue with him saying he was a fan of a div rival. He has to learn when not to say these things....even if he is a fan of his childhood team.

He needs to learn to identify the times where saying nothing is the best course if action.

#37 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,626 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:30 AM

Of course he did not say anything wrong. However, it was not a real smart thing to say. He should have known that the media and even many fans would have an issue with him saying he was a fan of a div rival. He has to learn when not to say these things....even if he is a fan of his childhood team.

He needs to learn to identify the times where saying nothing is the best course if action.

If Cam said nothing wrong, then we wouldn't be having this discussion. The fact is our fans should stop being insecure and let puberty take its course. This is a non-issue, and yet it's big news on all fronts. Fitzgerald is a die-hard Viking fan til this day, Romo admits he'll never stop loving The Packers, Rodgers desperately wanted to be drafted by The 49ers, The Mannings endorse The Saints all the time, etc. Why should Cam be silent? Newton is proud of where he's from. I, myself, despise those Dirty Pigeons, but I'm not about to be emotional just because our franchise QB idolizes the organization. This is silly grade school BS.

#38 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• HUDDLER
  • 8,238 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:31 AM

Seriously, anyone who says we don't have the most scrutinized QB in the NFL is lying their ass off. RG3 gets busted for cheating on his wedding day and not a single peep from NFL Network and ESPN. Cam, however, admits he's still a Falcon fan (no-brainer since he's from Atlanta) and it's big news involving panels discussing how Newton fudged up.

confused.gif

wait, whaaaaat?

#39 jtm

jtm

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:36 AM

Cam's comment was ill-advised and he's deservingly paying for it.

#40 chef17

chef17

Senior Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 3,502 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:28 AM

Why should he care what the media says? Some of you act like what people say about him actually matters

#41 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 17 July 2013 - 10:04 AM

wait, whaaaaat?

Yeah this...

#42 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,626 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 17 July 2013 - 11:24 AM

wait, whaaaaat?

RG3 was cheating on his fiancee with a Hooters' girl. It hasn't been confirmed but it hasn't discredited either. The chick is selling stills to the highest bidder.

#43 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• HUDDLER
  • 8,238 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 17 July 2013 - 11:26 AM

RG3 was cheating on his fiancee with a Hooters' girl. It hasn't been confirmed but it hasn't discredited either. The chick is selling stills to the highest bidder.

jesus christ

#44 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• HUDDLER
  • 8,238 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 17 July 2013 - 11:33 AM

found this on the redskins forum

"Idk if Rob did it and honestly I don't care. But seeing that Baylor forum and seeing all of those alums who weren't surprised at all is a bit of damning evidence."

#45 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,539 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 17 July 2013 - 11:34 AM

somehow grits likes him even more now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.