Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheRumGone

RG3 cheating scandal

Creep59    99

Meh.

so the guy likes a smorgasboard of poontang.  So what? What normal guy doesnt ?  He's just in a better position than most of us to have at it and that breeds jealousy among some folks.   Its between him and his wife what their sex lives entail - for all we know shes down with it.    This country is too hung up on one group trying to push their sexual agendas onto everyone else -  from the conservative Christians to the militant gays and all those in between.  Just give it a fuggin break already.  Jeesh

Meh.

so the guy likes a smorgasboard of poontang.  So what? What normal guy doesnt ?  He's just in a better position than most of us to have at it and that breeds jealousy among some folks.   Its between him and his wife what their sex lives entail - for all we know shes down with it.    This country is too hung up on one group trying to push their sexual agendas onto everyone else -  from the conservative Christians to the militant gays and all those in between.  Just give it a fuggin break already.  Jeesh

glad to see the guy who's totally not grits weigh in on this matter

Jon Snow    2,831

murdering a human = stealing a piece of 25¢ gum

Religion makes my head hurt.

I didn't write the commandments...just read them. They do not put a value or scale to quantify them. But I digress.

Jon Snow    2,831

I don't think the issue is about sin (though some have an issue with that as well).

I think it's more about the media double standard, and the fact that this guy couldn't keep his thoughts/intentions in his head (and presumably, his jimmy in his pocket), while recently married and in public.

It's not just the cheating. It's him.

Now that's different entirely...don't care for the arrogant prick myself. But the fact that he is popping his mouth off about a piece of ass he tagged when he is married is just plain dumb.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Creep59    99

glad to see the guy who's totally not grits weigh in on this matter

I Told you before dumbass - Im not grits.

Jangler    1,148

I'm fairly certain that murder is a greater sin than coveting your neighbor's house.

No....sin is sin. The same hell awaits for all who sin, no matter what the sin was.

CelibatePimp    2,874

you know i actually turned on signatures so i could see this girl's ass that everyone's talking about

holy hell i would let that chick fart in my mouth.  i don't know what's wrong with you guys going off about "cellulite" jesus christ.

tumblr_inline_mpc48gH4861qz4rgp.jpg

csx    7,300

I didn't write the commandments...just read them. They do not put a value or scale to quantify them. But I digress.

They are called Moral Sins. I went to Catholic school for a few years before begging my parents to get me to a school where I might learn something useful.

csx    7,300

No....sin is sin. The same hell awaits for all who sin, no matter what the sin was.

See you in hell then

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    SeminoleDoug