Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheRumGone

RG3 cheating scandal

181 posts in this topic

Aint nothing wrong with a lil cellulite.

That goes beyond a "lil cellulite".

WSSU-Logo.jpg

if you aint a ram, then you aint poo.

I mean no disrespect, but is that logo supposed to look like a vagina?  Cause that's all I'm seeing.

5 people like this

WSSU-Logo.jpg

if you aint a ram, then you aint poo.

First off... Hush.

Second, I spent a lot of time at WSSU & JC Smith when I was in Aggieland. Later I taught at Famu, Southern, & Grambling, one thing that can be agreed upon by all is that the first warm spring day at an HBC/U is a lovely sight to behold... Cuz the short shorts & micro mini skirts come out & them asses be jiggling like a Scooby Doo flashback.

3 people like this

First off... Hush.

Second, I spent a lot of time at WSSU & JC Smith when I was in Aggieland. Later I taught at Famu, Southern, & Grambling, one thing that can be agreed upon by all is that the first warm spring day at an HBC/U is a lovely sight to behold... Cuz the short shorts & micro mini skirts come out & them asses be jiggling like a Scooby Doo flashback.

The black girls that go to church... OH Lawd. CAN I GET A WITNESS? 

1 person likes this

First off... Hush.

A fellow aggie! Aggie Pride!

And Cosign the first warm spring comment. I was always couped up in the engineering building, but that first warm spring day, id always take a walk to the union/business school just to take a look at the eye candy. Good lord, I miss it.

I mean no disrespect, but is that logo supposed to look like a vagina?  Cause that's all I'm seeing.

sorry dont see it, looks more like a males body parts.

First off... Hush.

A fellow aggie! Aggie Pride!

And Cosign the first warm spring comment. I was always couped up in the engineering building, but that first warm spring day, id always take a walk to the union/business school just to take a look at the eye candy. Good lord, I miss it.

nothing like skipping class, and sitting on the yard and watching the girls come out in the spring. love sundresses on girls.

1 person likes this

Not that I believe in this personally...but let me tell you what an old man once told me:

Variety is the spice of life. It's a poor snake that only has one hole.

Yeah I see a uterus

1 person likes this

... He went to Jared.