Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheRumGone

RG3 cheating scandal

181 posts in this topic

I'm fairly certain that murder is a greater sin than coveting your neighbor's house.

No....sin is sin. The same hell awaits for all who sin, no matter what the sin was.

1 person likes this

you know i actually turned on signatures so i could see this girl's ass that everyone's talking about

holy hell i would let that chick fart in my mouth.  i don't know what's wrong with you guys going off about "cellulite" jesus christ.

tumblr_inline_mpc48gH4861qz4rgp.jpg

I didn't write the commandments...just read them. They do not put a value or scale to quantify them. But I digress.

They are called Moral Sins. I went to Catholic school for a few years before begging my parents to get me to a school where I might learn something useful.

No....sin is sin. The same hell awaits for all who sin, no matter what the sin was.

See you in hell then

I have repented and repent daily. Thanks for the invite tho...I'll pray for ya.

Make up your mind. 

Deadspin seems to be heating the story up a bit....seems the highest bidder will receive some "Favre like" RG3 photos.

http://deadspin.com/bidding-is-now-open-on-rgiiis-supposed-sext-life-799919077

Griffin, one of the NFL's most likable and marketable stars, has until now almost entirely avoided the kind of off-the-field attention that lands athletes on Busted Coverage and, well, here. But the offseason is long, and this latest story feels a little like the ceremonial bell-ringing at the opening of a stock exchange's trading session........

Sorry guys, didn't mean to turn this into a moral/religous debate.

Anyway, I say lay off the kid....unless you walk on water that is.

That's all I have to say about that - Forrest..Forrest Gump

Sin by it's true definition makes it incapable of being "large" or "small" meaning all sin, again, by it's true definition, would be equal.