180 replies to this topic

#106 Bogart

Bogart

Village Idiot

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 07:39 AM

I would hit it if given the chance and so would all you guys on here. Leave the man alone. Don't hate on the guy cause he's getting some of that!

#107 Guest_Spider Monkey_*

Guest_Spider Monkey_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 July 2013 - 08:31 AM

I would hit it if given the chance and so would all you guys on here. Leave the man alone. Don't hate on the guy cause he's getting some of that!

If I was single? Yes, without question.

If I was married, engaged, or had a girlfriend? No. Absolutely not.

Some guys have character and respect for others. Try not to paint with such a broad brush and label all guys the same. It's not nice to stereotype.

#108 Bogart

Bogart

Village Idiot

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 09:40 AM

My point is that no one sin is greater than any other. We all fall short in some way so why crucify the guy because he shouldn't have gotten married? That's all I'm saying.

As the old saying goes, let he who is without sin cast the first stone...

#109 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,964 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 09:53 AM

My point is that no one sin is greater than any other. We all fall short in some way so why crucify the guy because he shouldn't have gotten married? That's all I'm saying.

I'm fairly certain that murder is a greater sin than coveting your neighbor's house.

#110 coralreefer_1

coralreefer_1

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 10:02 AM

I'm probably not the first to say it (admittedly, I didnt read 8 pages of this crap)

Seriously though..offseason is not a valid reason for the huddle to turn into TMZ.com

#111 Guest_Spider Monkey_*

Guest_Spider Monkey_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 July 2013 - 10:36 AM

murdering a human = stealing a piece of 25¢ gum

Religion makes my head hurt.

#112 FootballMaestro

FootballMaestro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,360 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 10:38 AM

You can tell Griffin is a fraud IMO. Cam is more real than Griffin. In my opinion, with Cam what you see is what you get. Like it or hate it, you know who he is. Griffin looks like he's putting on an act.

You also get the feeling, that Cam is REAL ENOUGH, to where if he WAS getting married, he wouldn't be texting the Hooters chick on his wedding day. 

Of course we don't know this for sure. But that's the vibe Cam gives off. 

I guess RG3 has UGLY MAN, "CORNBALL" Sydrome; where he always feels the need to solicit women, no matter what the circumstance, event or situation? I guess he can't resist?

Shrugs. 

#113 FootballMaestro

FootballMaestro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,360 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 10:59 AM

I don't think the issue is about sin (though some have an issue with that as well). 

I think it's more about the media double standard, and the fact that this guy couldn't keep his thoughts/intentions in his head (and presumably, his jimmy in his pocket), while recently married and in public. 

It's not just the cheating. It's him. 

#114 Creep59

Creep59

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts
  • LocationHatteras Canyon

Posted 18 July 2013 - 11:13 AM

Meh.

so the guy likes a smorgasboard of poontang.  So what? What normal guy doesnt ?  He's just in a better position than most of us to have at it and that breeds jealousy among some folks.   Its between him and his wife what their sex lives entail - for all we know shes down with it.    This country is too hung up on one group trying to push their sexual agendas onto everyone else -  from the conservative Christians to the militant gays and all those in between.  Just give it a fuggin break already.  Jeesh

#115 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,168 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 11:20 AM

The pedo supports the perv

#116 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,563 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 18 July 2013 - 11:21 AM

Meh.

so the guy likes a smorgasboard of poontang.  So what? What normal guy doesnt ?  He's just in a better position than most of us to have at it and that breeds jealousy among some folks.   Its between him and his wife what their sex lives entail - for all we know shes down with it.    This country is too hung up on one group trying to push their sexual agendas onto everyone else -  from the conservative Christians to the militant gays and all those in between.  Just give it a fuggin break already.  Jeesh

glad to see the guy who's totally not grits weigh in on this matter

#117 LA_Panther

LA_Panther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 11:25 AM

The brains @ ESPN going "how can we spin this so it will be a negative press about Cam;'

#118 Bogart

Bogart

Village Idiot

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 11:35 AM

murdering a human = stealing a piece of 25¢ gum

Religion makes my head hurt.

I didn't write the commandments...just read them. They do not put a value or scale to quantify them. But I digress.

#119 Bogart

Bogart

Village Idiot

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 11:40 AM

I don't think the issue is about sin (though some have an issue with that as well).

I think it's more about the media double standard, and the fact that this guy couldn't keep his thoughts/intentions in his head (and presumably, his jimmy in his pocket), while recently married and in public.

It's not just the cheating. It's him.

Now that's different entirely...don't care for the arrogant prick myself. But the fact that he is popping his mouth off about a piece of ass he tagged when he is married is just plain dumb.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

#120 Creep59

Creep59

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts
  • LocationHatteras Canyon

Posted 18 July 2013 - 11:48 AM

glad to see the guy who's totally not grits weigh in on this matter

I Told you before dumbass - Im not grits.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.