Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

O-fficial Greatest Uniform Thread (Round 5)

970 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Wake up east coast it's time for 1st shift
5 people like this

Posted · Report post

There's a 300 vote difference in the other matchup right now.

SD is gaining steam in ours.

Posted · Report post

In reviewing the data posted by another huddler, I figured out that we have a problem and an advantage. Most of our fanbase is on the east coast, so we start off with a nice early morning surge, we drop off around lunch, break time and at 5-7 pm when we get off work, then we drop off again we we go to sleep.

Why, because there is not enough of a fanbase in these other time zones. I suggest we set up some shifts of people who work at night, people who live in other time zones to make sure we don't have these precipitous dips in voting which affect both us and our opponents.
We need to start encouraging those out of state relatives to vote for us during those times when we can't vote. We need to work this "Dameshit" like Amway!

Also we have a huge advantage with this contest being on Pacific coast time. I noticed during the last round some of you had stopped voting at east coast time, when you should have kept going till west coast time; that means we vote till 9pm Sunday night not 6pm.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

We are over 100K in the lead. I'm not worried. At all.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I could go get drunk this weekend. Or text a booty call. But FUCK that. I'm gonna vote all day, both days.

I may, however, text booty call and see if she'll blow me while I'm voting for motivation.

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

We are over 100K in the lead. I'm not worried. At all.

This...and plus I know we'll step up our game anytime they mount a comeback.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Just preparing us for the end of the round and next round! And please sign me up for the cavalry!
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

When does the round end? My hat is in the ring, been putting in work on it today. PANTHERNATION is done with taking the hate I love we are taking a stand!
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Panthers: 586,475
Chargers: 472,335

I like how their boards accuse nfl.com of rigging the votes in our favor but don't see anything fishy about the fact that they somehow got 470k+ votes so far with no visible concerted effort from their fan base.

Also, they've linked this thread on their boards now.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

lol @ nearly 600k.  dameshek, the hounds of hell are coming for you, and we're coming for your balls.

Posted · Report post

You guys are awake. You better start voting...and be damn good and ready for the opening of the final round. This will not be easy despite our hatred and solidarity.

Posted · Report post

I've been voting for 4 hours I just didnt say anything lol