• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

O-Ther

O-fficial Greatest Uniform Thread (Round 5)

amazing

I really would love that idea if we could find a way to work it out with a black helmet and use that as an alt helmet like the falcons do with their red one. It would be amazing

I couldnt find anything about this contest on chargers boards. They seem completely oblivious to getting destroyed.

I'd honestly like to see what an electric blue helmet would look like with the black unis.  I think a black helmet with them would be a bit too much black but the blue could probably set it off.

I wouldn't be surprised if he found some way to switch the vote count and make the chargers win.

You more savvy tech people should take screen shots hourly or every morning or something.  Then if he pulls some BS like this, we can bombard his email, etc.

That said, I've doubled my voting to 10 times. I've got too much sheet to do, but am trying...

What a DOUCHE!!  If he'd just given the uniform props in the first round like he should have, the Panthers would have lost gracefully and this never would have happened.  You reap what you sow, whatever your shitty name is. Dave Cramdixinmyarsehole

I have never hated one man quite like this.. That fuging dick

tweet this son of a bitch

Gonna have to be someone else. The only twitter I have right now is for my business. Not exactly a great business model.

I don't have any twitter at all or I'd have tweeted it to Dave and the Kraken himself.

I don't have any twitter at all or I'd have tweeted it to Dave and the Kraken himself.

I'm guessing some of the less classy Huddlers ran the Kraken off the Huddle. I haven't seen many posts by him lately.