#31 Goondal

Goondal

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • LocationHighlands Ranch, CO

Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:51 AM

Ouch. I couldn't imagine attending a collapse like that. It was painful enough to watch it at the bar with a bunch of Buc fans. What else could you do? I laughed too.

That game was part of my brother's bachelor party.  My cousin, myself and two of his friends surprised him with the trip.  It was our first trip back to the stadium, at least for a game since our family moved to Tampa in '96 for our father's job.  We despise everything about Tampa and his friends were both Bucs fans.  It was so unbelievably heartbreaking.

#32 DaveThePanther2008

DaveThePanther2008

Gonna live and die as a faithful Panther Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,477 posts
  • LocationMelfa

Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:59 AM

If rivera and mcdermott fail to learn from the softzone blunders last year.. they need MRI's

I have yet to figure that out.  Fox did the same damn thing.

Been kicking their ass for 50 minutes and then they think they got it in the bag and go to bend don't break.  And lose..

Worst part... it is happens again and again.

#33 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,874 posts
  • LocationKitchen

Posted 19 July 2013 - 12:09 PM

Been kicking their ass for 50 minutes and then they think they got it in the bag and go to bend don't break.  And lose..

yea i thought the atlanta game was the wake up call but nope, Chicago and Tampa same damn thing.

Isnt the definition of insanity doing the same thing over and over expecting different results?

#34 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,572 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 01:03 PM

Fox lost the game at the half once he was up on the lead..  Rivera actually kept it going for 3 quarters..  despite his testimony that he would step on the opponents throat and use all avenues to win a game (whether 4-3, 3-4, all avenues available on offense) he failed to produce..  however, we'll get to see what the deal is this year..... 

worst part, it does happen again and again...  

funny thing is Fox fanatics think there is much difference between him and Rivera..  Bad thing is Rivera claimed one thing (great philosophy) but still determined to be the same as the conservative coach Fox always proved to be...

Again, we'll see how this year turns out...  once that happens, we'll see Rivera's true colors...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com