Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One week from today....

52 posts in this topic

Posted

At about this time I will be heading down to training camp. I will know to watch out around mile marker 10 because chicken poo ticket writing troopers like to troll there. Once I see the big giant peach vagina water tower I will know I am almost there.

Once I pull in to the media center and pick up this year's media guide I will know the 2013 season is on like donkey kong in a thong playing ping pong against Kim-Jong in Hong Kong.

I shall be tweeting my observations that are typically different than the other 15 people tweeting the exact same thing at the same time.

Be sure to follow @carolinahuddle on twitter

2 people like this

Posted

Not going this year.

I will judge your tweets harshly.

Posted

Not going this year.

I will judge your tweets harshly.

I think I may hire an intern to just walk near me and tweet what I say. It isn't easy to tweet and take pics.

Posted

Need an umbrella bearer?

Posted

Nah, I would love for it to rain. I will take that over 95 and humid all day any day.

Posted

Bringing a Bengals fan with me, trying to convert him...

Posted

everyone knows that peach has a hemorrhoid

Posted

Nah, I would love for it to rain. I will take that over 95 and humid all day any day.

was thinking sun protection and from those pesky hangers on fans, you know, like a grumpy caddy

Posted

The company I work for painted the peach water tower, and I agree it does reseemble a vagina.

At about this time I will be heading down to training camp. I will know to watch out around mile marker 10 because chicken poo ticket writing troopers like to troll there. Once I see the big giant peach vagina water tower I will know I am almost there.

Posted

everyone knows that peach has a hemorrhoid

hahahahahahaha...  The landmark from Hell.

Posted

The company I work for painted the peach water tower, and I agree it does reseemble a vagina.

So what color did they select to get that real vagina look? Every time I pass it I get the urge to fap and eat a big bowl of peach cobbler. It's a strange sensation.

Posted

I can't believe its already here.