• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

One week from today....

Wish this was on Saturday. Friday means I'm gonna have to miss it for the first time.

Yeah. First day of practice always has to do with game schedule.

I have vowed to never put myself through the awfulness of August Spartanburg heat again simply so I can watch a practice. Hoping for some good tweets. :)

Currently, the only practice scheduled in Gibbs is the first practice - 6:15-8:20 p.m. Friday, July 26.

Yeah I saw that, just in the past I have been to practices that were randomly in Gibbs. Last years practice before Fan Fest is an example. I am sure there are reasons why sometimes they are on the practice fields and sometimes at Gibbs, I just wish I knew ahead of time so that I could avoid having to burn my ass off in that stadium. I'm going to do so Friday by choice...fug it first day of football fug  yeah!

Yeah I saw that, just in the past I have been to practices that were randomly in Gibbs. Last years practice before Fan Fest is an example. I am sure there are reasons why sometimes they are on the practice fields and sometimes at Gibbs, I just wish I knew ahead of time so that I could avoid having to burn my ass off in that stadium. I'm going to do so Friday by choice...fug it first day of football fug  yeah!

It's usually a last-minute decision ... all up to the coach.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Carolina-Chuck10

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts