Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

One week from today....

52 posts in this topic

I thought those few pics would hold you over.  I guess not..  need a few more girls to hold you over?

Yes please

1005740_10200792081022601_1677766661_n.j

Thought this needed to go in here...

7 people like this

do me a favor, ask bob kraft what really happened when bill spied on the panthers to win that '03 superbowl?  then point to facts, like hearsay and conjecture..

Yes please

when my people call, they'll be in touch...

2 people like this

You don't have tittays

I have a pretty face and great personality.

Also an adequate penis

I think I'm going for the first time this year, not sure of when yet.  I'll be the one taking pictures of zod taking pictures of his hot intern.

I think I'm going for the first time this year, not sure of when yet.  I'll be the one taking pictures of zod taking pictures of his hot intern.

sounds about right..  ladies, he should be easy to decipher from the crowd...

Bringing a Bengals fan with me, trying to convert him...

Make sure you show him his sin first and he understands it and he truly repents.....otherwise it will not work.

Man I hate when the practices are the the stadium and not the practice fields. The hill blocks some of the sun/heat off. 

do me a favor, ask bob kraft what really happened when bill spied on the panthers to win that '03 superbowl?  then point to facts, like hearsay and conjecture..

when my people call, they'll be in touch...

I havent met Mr. Kraft yet...maybe I will during training camp next week. However, whenever I go into the administrative office they constantly have a TV in the waiting room playing our Superbowl against them. I avoid looking in that TVs direction at all costs. 

I havent met Mr. Kraft yet...maybe I will during training camp next week. However, whenever I go into the administrative office they constantly have a TV in the waiting room playing our Superbowl against them. I avoid looking in that TVs direction at all costs.

Seriously? That's some diabolical poo man.

My distaste for them has tempered over the years but it's quickly changing...

1 person likes this