Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam Newton Scouting Report

74 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Class clown matches up extremely well with the reports from those that know him and his teammates. He just wants to have fun playing the game he loves; too bad it's a heinous crime in modern, corporatized sports.

5 people like this

Posted · Report post

Gooood stuff

Posted · Report post

Yep

Posted · Report post

thank god we didn't trade all those picks for Jay Cutler...  and got lucky in the draft...  2010 lucky?  sure....

Posted · Report post

OHHH YEAAAAA

Posted · Report post

Good find thanks for posting will fap to this later.
5 people like this

Posted · Report post

guy i knows brother played against Cam at westlake a couple of times said 3 things:

1. he was scary as fuck and impossible to tackle

2. he laughed and smiled a lot

3. he was "strange" but not in a bad way

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

guy i knows brother played against Cam at westlake a couple of times said 3 things:

1. he was scary as fug and impossible to tackle

2. he laughed and smiled a lot

3. he was "strange" but not in a bad way

sounds about right...

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Class clown matches up extremely well with the reports from those that know him and his teammates. He just wants to have fun playing the game he loves; too bad it's a heinous crime in modern, corporatized sports.

Not sure where this is coming from, seems to me like the clowns and guys having fun are the ones people like the most...both fans and sponsors.

Posted · Report post

Not sure where this is coming from, seems to me like the clowns and guys having fun are the ones people like the most...both fans and sponsors.

Place in 'Ole Miss Allegations', and winning an unexpected championship; which made some mindlessly doubt him at the next level, which he obviously exceeded, etc.. And you know the rest. 

Posted · Report post

Look at this comment, translation: I can't watch the Panthers anymore because they have a black QB! 

GiantGaming100 16 hours ago

Scam? Lol this guy thinks to much of himself. He's the reason I can't watch the Panthers no more and I've been a fan my whole life till he came along. To win you need a team that works together, not a player to try and do everything.

He could stomach the horrible QB play from Clausen, but can't watch the Panthers with Cam. 

3 people like this