Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YoungPanthers89

Bucs trade CB Wright

rodeo    13,772

lol do you guys remember when Carlos Rogers was a free agent and Rivera said "There's nobody available that's an upgrade over what we have" (at the time we had Munnerlyn as #2). Then Rogers made the Pro Bowl.

I'd still go after him if they want something reasonable. Better than Florence, I think.

Mother Grabber    7,600

...and he's already been arrested for DUI. Seems as though the Bucs were going to cut him anyway, so they were fortunate to get anything for him.

SOJA    5,336

Eric Wright is overrated anyway

LOL ripped from reddit:

original.gif?1323053480

morganlol.gif

Razeyfingers    1,005

Eric Wright is overrated anyway

LOL ripped from reddit:

. . woh man, both of those are bad enough to the point that it looks deliberate. Those are very odd choices that he made there and they dont look like bonehead ones.

KillerKat    10,928

If anyone is over rated its Rogers. He was a productive of SFs great front 7. He blew ass in Washington

Dumbest thing I've read all day

Dumbest thing I've read all day

I don't agree at all. Rogers was considered a bust before he landed in San Fran. Harbaugh just found a way to get the best out of him. Carlos definitely benefits from The Niners' front seven.

CarolinaCoolin    2,526

I don't agree at all. Rogers was considered a bust before he landed in San Fran. Harbaugh just found a way to get the best out of him. Carlos definitely benefits from The Niners' front seven.

Exactly. I live in dc so I've been watching him for awhile. The skins secondary was bad when he was starting over there. SF has a system and it works

KillerKat    10,928

He was never considered a bust. Only to the uninformed.

KillerKat    10,928

Exactly. I live in dc so I've been watching him for awhile. The skins secondary was bad when he was starting over there. SF has a system and it works

Just because you have been watching him for a while doesn't mean your opinion is worth more. We have a lot of dumbasses in our fanbase that watch the Panthers all the time.

DaCityKats    1,262

Rodgers is overrated. Victor Cruz exposed him in the playoffs 2 years ago.any CB in the NFL would improve with a front 7 like SF has. but Wright leaving makes me feel better about facing the bucs because although he was meh at best, when facing 89 he last year he did a good job at containing him.

tiger7_88    13,486

Rogers would be nice but at what cost? I think we are going with what we've got folks.

If they want to get rid of Rogers so bad, they'll end up cutting him.

Then sign him. :)