Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bucs trade CB Wright

49 posts in this topic

Posted

He failed his physical and has been released by the bucs.

Depending on why he failed, I'd scoop him up for cheap if gettle can pull it off. Add in.a signing of mikell hopefully and we suddenly have a respectable secondary.

Posted

Wonder why he failed? Achilles? Should be dirt cheap now with this injury/fitness failure.

Posted

Well, I believe the 49ers got a bit better

Nnamdi, Rogers, Wright, Brown, Culliver

The 49er's have absolutely no excuse at this point.  

Posted

Wonder why he failed? Achilles? Should be dirt cheap now with this injury/fitness failure.

I'm thinking he'd be cheap too.

I did some reading on him about why he did poorly last season and an article said he's more of a man coverage guy, not zone. Do the bucs play zone coverage? I wonder if he'd be a good fit here?

Perhaps the almost certainty that he'd be a starter and the fact that he'd get to stick it to the bucs twice a year may entice him to sign for vet minimum with us?

1 person likes this

Posted

The 49er's have absolutely no excuse at this point.

Your username is pure gold.

Posted

does everything have to have something to do with the panthers? doesnt it have a little somethin to do with the panthers, since the bucs are in your division?

Bandwagon Colts fan sighting. I win the set of steak knives.

Why don't you go troll a Texans board.

Posted

I'm ready for help of any kind at CB and RG.

Posted

I'm ready for help of any kind at CB and RG.

I'd love one year of Wharton, mikell and wright, all at or near vet minimum. I know its a pipe dream, but that'd be one hell of a band-aid.

Posted

I'm thinking he'd be cheap too.

I did some reading on him about why he did poorly last season and an article said he's more of a man coverage guy, not zone. Do the bucs play zone coverage? I wonder if he'd be a good fit here?

Perhaps the almost certainty that he'd be a starter and the fact that he'd get to stick it to the bucs twice a year may entice him to sign for vet minimum with us?

He has a couple DUI issues.. but sticking it to Bucs and staying in the division would be awesome. If we can get him for vet min he should have confidence of starting.. winwin, IMO.

Posted

does everything have to have something to do with the panthers? doesnt it have a little somethin to do with the panthers, since the bucs are in your division?

So I'm curious, do you live in Indiana or are you just some fuging dickbag in Albermarle, NC that hates the home team and picks the team du juor? I'm willing to bet its the later. Your closet probably looks like a Foot Locker with all the different jerseys hanging in it. Your opinion on the Panthers and our division means dick.

Posted

So I'm curious, do you live in Indiana or are you just some fuging dickbag in Albermarle, NC that hates the home team and picks the team du juor? I'm willing to bet its the later. Your closet probably looks like a Foot Locker with all the different jerseys hanging in it. Your opinion on the Panthers and our division means dick.

Tell him how you really feel SCP. Don't hold back...

Posted

Wright failed his physical, and was released by the Bucs. guess he's going to Canada....