Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big A

Just spoke to Rob Ryan and he says we're ready to dish out some payback for last year!

204 posts in this topic

That was crushed matcha green tea leaves in those little tins. Are you dumb enough to think I would import what would be the equivalent of two shot glasses of tea if that were actually bottled tea? Wow dude! Figured you were at least intelligent enough to tell the difference between a bottle and a tiny metal tin.

My apologies. Next time I'll pretend to care and take longer than a 3 nanosecond look at whatever mundane photo you post.

Know what I eat when I want something nutritious like kale?

Kale.

Not in chip form with half a day's worth of sodium.

1 person likes this

You're going off on a tangent here. The guy responded to the accusation of being a MD drinker by touting the healthier Lipton Diet Green Tea, so I was showing him what a quality healthy green tea product looks like. It had zero do with price or tea sophistication. If drinking one of the milder "beginner " and "economy" tea makes me not high up is the tea drinker hierarchy , I think I'll be able avoid slitting my wrists in shame.

Then why didn't you just say that you drink real green tea instead of posting a picture to brag about how you import it from Japan? You posted that to snoberize on your fancy imported tea choice without realizing it was basically bragging about your elite film taste by posting a ticket stub for Men In Black 2.

1 person likes this

Then why didn't you just say that you drink real green tea instead of posting a picture to brag about how you import it from Japan? You posted that to snoberize on your fancy imported tea choice without realizing it was basically bragging about your elite film taste by posting a ticket stub for Men In Black 2.

you should ask him about his countertops

1 person likes this

you should ask him about his countertops

Or his crown moulding or his small yard or his prints that hang below counter top level in his kitchenette or his...

Just name anything and you are guaranteed a full pictorial. It's quite entertaining. I enjoyed a nice evening at BB&T park last night in uptown. HERE IS A PICTURE TO PROVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post-332-140517431935_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhizzle while pooping using CarolinaHizzle

1 person likes this

So damn lame. I just don't understand his need to continually try and prove poo to a bunch of anonymous Internet people.

Sent from my iPhizzle while pooping using CarolinaHizzle

Half of me thinks this is all just a huge troll job by Alice, while the other half believes that he really is that lonely and desperate for attention.

It's actually just a little over $2k, not $3k. He's referencing a post I made in a thread about processed foods where I pointed out how I was no longer eating any refined carbs or processed foods, but am spending so much more at grocery and regular people probably couldn't do the same. It was a comment on how over past 20 years, processed food products have now become cheaper than whole unprocessed foods.

I can give you what I ate today to give you an idea:

Luna protein bar $3

Green Juice- make this every day from Kale, celery, apples, ginger, lemon, and occasionally collard greens $7-$9

Falafel chips with hummus $3

Whole foods vegetable soup 24oz $8

Sprout salad with seaweed dressing $6

Kale Chips $5

Greent tea $2

-worked out at gym 5-7

Raw Coconut water $5

Sockeye Salmon 3/4 lb $14 ($18/lbs)

Stone a Crab claws 3 $10 ($29/lb)

Fage Greek yogurt 2% $4

Whole food strawberry preserve (for yogurt) $2

Chia seeds $4

Didn't add it up, an I might still have some pineapple or mango before I go to bed, but it should give you an idea of how fast it adds up. In contrast, I could have gotten double the calories at McDonalds with just $8 for breakfast lunch and dinner.

+ Tampon $3

Most unnecessary diet ever.

Let me help you out and save you money. You're new diet looks like this:

Breakfast: Clen

Lunch: Clen

Supper: Clen

Bedtime snack: Moaaaaaaar Clen!

You'll be cut up in no time!

Know what I eat when I want something nutritious like kale?

Kale.

Not in chip form with half a day's worth of sodium.

11% is not exactly the same as "half a days worth". And I drink kale every morning in my green juice I make, this is just a healthy SNACK alternative instead of something like potato chips, it's not intended to be a meal replacement. Actually I will make the Fire a engine 2 kale avocado salad for lunch many days, so yes, I do eat and drink kale that isn't in dehydrated form. Yet, in case you missed it, those chips are a raw food with nothing heated over 118 degrees, so the kale still has all the nutrients and vitamins. It's not like it fried or baked kale that has almost no nutritional value, it's still raw.

+ Tampon $3

Most unnecessary diet ever.

Let me help you out and save you money. You're new diet looks like this:

Breakfast: Clen

Lunch: Clen

Supper: Clen

Bedtime snack: Moaaaaaaar Clen!

You'll be cut up in no time!

Further proof that many of the gym rats trying to build that cosmetic muscle are all pretty unhealthy people cramming all these drugs and supplements into their body to build up muscles quick without regard to the effects those products have on their heart, liver, etc.

Here's another example of how dumb some of these guys are. Darth biscuit tweeted about how he eats Special K protein bars every day. Figured a guy that doesn't talk about anything other than lifting and makes it his whole purpose in life would be more educated and eating a quality protein product, then again, he's obviously not the sharpest tool in the shed if you know what I mean.

Don’t be fooled by Special K’s deceptive “90 calories per bar” and “protein” labeling — they’re nothing but sugary, chemical-filled junk. The sheer number of artificial ingredients, chemicals, and preservatives in each bar is actually astonishing. Just look at the ingredients list — Special K’s Protein Meal Bar has over 50 different ingredients!

http://www.leanitup.com/food-court-special-k-meal-bars/

Or....There's is a saying

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly worn out and screaming. ..WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!

Sent from my SM-N900T using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 person likes this