Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big A

Just spoke to Rob Ryan and he says we're ready to dish out some payback for last year!

204 posts in this topic

oh man, so the saints are going to be playing with a chip on their shoulder just like they were in 2012? with a blue chip defensive coordinator that's going to whip them into a top 10 unit?

That scenario does sound vaguely familiar :unsure:

1 person likes this

I'm highly motivated to have a threesome with Halle Berry and Jessica Alba, still isn't gonna happen.

1 person likes this

Story would have sounded more credible if at some point he'd asked where he could find the nearest fried chicken place.

2 people like this

Hey guys I have a Bentley but not a front facing camera on my phone. Here's my fat, veinless forearms for proof.

3 people like this

Hey guys I have a Bentley but not a front facing camera on my phone. Here's my fat, veinless forearms for proof.

Headshot

Rob Ryan is looking for redemption? If thats the name of a restaraunt in nawlins I might beleive it. the bar is set pretty high now. but I really think that if ryan hits the local bars & buffets extra hard? he could possibly deliver the aints a worse defense than they had last year? Given his resume with dallas & clevland I'm sure hens gonna giv e it his best. & by his best I mean, 3 pitchers of beer per practice.

2 people like this

Rob Ryan in humid ass New Orleans standing next to the fat, pasty Spaniard Alicejandra? Can you imagine the smell coming from that aisle? It'd be like a combo of sweat, Drakkar, English Leather, Cheese Whiz, sauerkraut, vinegar, peanut butter, and Rosie O'donnell vagina. Clean up in the toilet supplies aisle, stat!

8 people like this

In other words, the smell matches the rape dome.

4 people like this

looks like rob ryan is pregnant with alejandro's baby

12872027-large.jpg

5 people like this

Is he a snowman or is that the world's most disgusting outie?