Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just spoke to Rob Ryan and he says we're ready to dish out some payback for last year!

204 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey Alice, you know that you have some articles written about you?

The loneliest whale in the world: The whale whose unique call has stopped him finding love for 24 years. Scientists have been tracking a vast, lovelorn mammal whose high-pitched call has stopped him finding a mate.
Published: Thu, March 14, 2013

He is a lone voice crying out for love in the wilderness. For years he has roamed singing unrequited songs of yearning, searching for a soul to share his solitary world. His plaintive love songs have been heard by many yet he has never been seen. He is the loneliest whalein the world.

The subject of a documentary currently being filmed, the lovelorn mammal has been tracked by scientists since 1989 as he migrates up and down the world's largest ocean along the Pacific north-west coast of North America. He cries out in long, low moans, his musical mating calls ringing for hours through the darkness of the deepest seas.

5 people like this

Posted

i think somebody called his bentley a "whale transporter" once

i must have been worn out from a long day at work or something but i laughed for probably 10 minutes at that

1 person likes this

Posted

Thought I'd bump this thread since I kinda had a repeat experience. I just ran into Keenan Lewis at the same Whole Foods I saw a Ryan at after Lowes last year. Super cool guy and not only spoke with us inside, gave us more of his time outside in parking lot. He said the whole defense has been really busy all summer and used the word "hungry" to describe their approach to this season. Right before I pulled off I told him to check out my license plate, it's a Saints plate with 2015 on it. I told him it's a sign, 2015 SB is ours, he responded "it's our year". It may or may not come true, but you got to love the defenses confidence last summer and this one and we have

It's a little secret that many of the players go there at certain times. I know all the local police that do the details and most of the employees , so I know the times. Last player before that was Zack Strief last month, although I didn't talk to him. I usually try not to bother them, but Lewis was already talking to couple in front of me. I did resist asking for a pic, but I'm also going to a player meet and greet dinner next month. Y'all have to admit, Lewis balled out last year! I told him I had mad respect for the way he held Jackson in check the whole Eagles playoff game. Just the turn around that happened the final part of game without him on field basically proves we probably would have lost that game if he didn't play at all,

Posted

"us"? did he think you were three people?

Posted

also did you really tell him to look at your saints plate with a '15 registration sticker on it and say that was a sign

2 people like this

Posted

eat less

Posted

Thought I'd bump this thread since I kinda had a repeat experience. I just ran into Keenan Lewis at the same Whole Foods I saw a Ryan at after Lowes last year. Super cool guy and not only spoke with us inside, gave us more of his time outside in parking lot. He said the whole defense has been really busy all summer and used the word "hungry" to describe their approach to this season. Right before I pulled off I told him to check out my license plate, it's a Saints plate with 2015 on it. I told him it's a sign, 2015 SB is ours, he responded "it's our year". It may or may not come true, but you got to love the defenses confidence last summer and this one and we have

It's a little secret that many of the players go there at certain times. I know all the local police that do the details and most of the employees , so I know the times. Last player before that was Zack Strief last month, although I didn't talk to him. I usually try not to bother them, but Lewis was already talking to couple in front of me. I did resist asking for a pic, but I'm also going to a player meet and greet dinner next month. Y'all have to admit, Lewis balled out last year! I told him I had mad respect for the way he held Jackson in check the whole Eagles playoff game. Just the turn around that happened the final part of game without him on field basically proves we probably would have lost that game if he didn't play at all,

WOW

That makes players from 26 of the 32 teams claiming they're ready and this is " their" year. I guess you posted it hete because Lewis REALLY means it.

Posted

Ryan said he was "hungry"? Shocker.

And what fuging coach or player wouldn't say that? Like his fat ass is going to say "Mmm we are lethargic and kind of worried about this year."

So all I get from this thread is you stalk Saints personnel at the grocery store using police and employees. I guess that's why Crocs are your shoe of choice. They allow you to sneak up on Rob Ryan in the bacon aisle.

Sent from my iPhizzle while pooping using CarolinaHizzle

1 person likes this

Posted

Is this the Got danged taints report ........I think not......

1 person likes this

Posted

How many of you stalker types are loitering around Whole Foods?