Photo
* * - - - 4 votes

Just spoke to Rob Ryan and he says we're ready to dish out some payback for last year!

• Please log in to reply
203 replies to this topic

#196 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,997 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 05:35 PM

Does it detach or something King Missile?

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Alice never jumped over a church, because he doesn't eat lasagna...

...and because he's fat

...and because there was a girl waiting on the other side

#197 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,950 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 12 July 2014 - 05:54 PM

Nah, I have an automated Bio Bidet 1000 heated toilet seat with integrated bidet to do that!

OH MY fugIN GOD!!!
Attached File  ImageUploadedByCarolinaHuddle1405205684.367888.jpg   159.19KB   7 downloads

Sent from my iPhizzle while pooping using CarolinaHizzle

#198 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,168 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 12 July 2014 - 07:03 PM

so vegans eat salmon.....don't know much about Spaniard vegans but that don't sound right.

Keep up! I posted about this last month.

I've been eating raw vegan for almost past year, but will be moving to more of a paleo diet when the that year ends next week, so it's been a while since I had bread or cheese. The naan bread is thicker and tastier, but you can have almost twice as much lavash for same calories. I would take the lavash and cook it a little first, then put sauce and cheese and finish it off a few more minutes in toaster oven and it basically comes out just like a pizza cracker.

You can also soft boil some eggs, mash them up with a tiny amount of real butter and spread over the toasted lavash and it's like eggs and toast (crackers).

The naan bread from whole foods brand also comes in garlic flavored which was great for the pizzas and probably the tastiest way to make them. It's taken quite a while to find healthy options of common food since most of it is loaded with additives and preservatives and found most of whole foods fresh stuff is usually free of any of this. They have a sweeter pizza sauce that I haven't tried, but the marinara sauce I use is pretty awesome.

I got a bunch of recipes and stuff I can share if you want help finding healthier versions for anything else. I made this raw vegan fudge last week that was super tasty using cacao nibs, medijool dates, cocunut oil, and almond butter. If you never tried medijool dates, they are just like caramel and worth a try to satisfy sweet craving.

#199 pattipanther

pattipanther

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 07:26 PM

lol alice getting owned by internet moms

Sent from my SM-N900T using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#200 pattipanther

pattipanther

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 07:31 PM

Like that is hard..I REALLY did not think this was a real person...lol..too funny. To his credit I have NEVER been called rotound...lol. But, sadly we do have something n common. ..I eat kale chips...They r good...I just make my own..simple really. I was going to say if when my daughter grows up if she brought home someone like him...Then I couldnt...couldn't type it even w straight face...too fictional

#201 pattipanther

pattipanther

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 09:16 PM

I would bet most of your meals come from a drive thru anyway, so you really wouldn't have use for one.

#202 pattipanther

pattipanther

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 09:17 PM

God bless you

#203 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,950 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 13 July 2014 - 12:57 AM

Hey ALICE YOU 4'8" SPANIARD ASS. IM EATING KIND OATS & HONEY CLUSTERS AFTER DRINKING 16 beers and I'm getting ready to drunk fug my wife
Attached File  ImageUploadedByCarolinaHuddle1405231073.368323.jpg   78.42KB   9 downloads

Sent from my iPhizzle while pooping using CarolinaHizzle

Edited by SCP, 13 July 2014 - 10:10 AM.

#204 jackson113

jackson113

Poo talking mother fugging Jackson

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 04:22 AM

Gotta have that fiber to poo regular.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com