Photo
* * - - - 4 votes

Just spoke to Rob Ryan and he says we're ready to dish out some payback for last year!

• Please log in to reply
203 replies to this topic

#131 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationNew Orleans
HUDDLER

Posted 11 July 2014 - 11:40 AM

All bottled tea sucks donkey phallus to begin with. But importing bottled tea from Japan is just too stupid to have its own word.

That was crushed matcha green tea leaves in those little tins. Are you dumb enough to think I would import what would be the equivalent of two shot glasses of tea if that were actually bottled tea? Wow dude! Figured you were at least intelligent enough to tell the difference between a bottle and a tiny metal tin.

#132 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• LocationNew Orleans
HUDDLER

Posted 11 July 2014 - 11:53 AM

this imported Japanese green tea thing cracks me up. it's a total summation of everything that's so phony about this dood.

First, you can get that poo at any Asian market, or any number of places online. I guess whole foods is as 'ethnic' as things get in Nawlins. but this mother fugger imports the poo from fuggin Japan, and shows the packaging to prove how cultured he is.

Second, fug Japanese fuggin tea. keep that powdered sh!t the fug away from my yi xing pots. fuggin Japanese tea. and the one he got is considered an entry level one on top of that.

yeah, go look that poo up Fats. then come back and give us a report with charts and graphs and statistics that shows how much you learned about tea.

you see, that's the whole fuggin point. tea and zen and understanding aren't about statistics and charts and online star ratings. until you understand that, you could be drinking $1200/lb iron goddess oolong and think it was lipton. you just don't fuggin get it because you can't see past your lame ass Bentley and your Loius Vuitton man purse.

Actually I was drinking a schizandra berry oolong yesterday when I typed that, great for a boost to metabolism. I drink the tea for health reasons and that is a great mild tasting matcha. I've tried many of the higher priced ones, but like that one the best. Just because it's mild taste makes it a "beginner" tea, doesn't mean anything to me, I'm not a tea snob. My tea set is super basic and only consists of a chawan, chasen , and furui. The point is I drink what is considered a very quality matcha, albeit not the most expensive one, for health reasons, not zen and understanding, so where's the issue?

#133 jackson113

jackson113

Poo talking mother fugging Jackson

SUPPORTER

Posted 11 July 2014 - 02:05 PM

Imports tea from Japan.....takes time to post pics of said tea........says he is not a tea snob when called out on bad choice.....can't make this poo up!

#134 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• LocationNew Orleans
HUDDLER

Posted 11 July 2014 - 02:36 PM

Imports tea from Japan.....takes time to post pics of said tea........says he is not a tea snob when called out on bad choice.....can't make this poo up!

Who can take a sunrise
Sprinkle it in dew
Cover it in brominated vegetable oil
and high fructose corn syrup too?
The Mountain Dew man
The Mountain Dew Man can
The Mountain Dew Man can cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good
Who can take a EDTA, add a little yellow #5 and some sodium benzoate too,
The Mountain Dew Man,
The a Mountain Dew man can....

#135 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

HUDDLER

Posted 11 July 2014 - 03:43 PM

Let me clarify since you're not too bright. I know when they go, and the big secret is....when they have least amount of customers, ie Sunday late night or late during weekdays or very early in morning. When I said I know from employees and police is because they will bring up and mention who came in since they know I'm a big fan. So people there telling me when they run into players is not the same thing as stalking someone and showing up just to meet.

I mean for your dreamed up scenario to even make sense, the player would have to call in to grocery and let them know they will be coming in (who does that?) , then one of the employees would have to call me and let me know. Does that even make sense to anyone!?

Not sure what DT green tea is, but I just got my shipment today from Japan for my Kaoru Kiri-No-Mori Matcha green tea...so let me know when you get on my level!

10476309_298740073621477_155920120130039

Your level of drinking mild introductory economy teas? You can get better matchas than this without importing.

Edited by rodeo, 11 July 2014 - 03:44 PM.

#136 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

HUDDLER

Posted 11 July 2014 - 03:46 PM

this imported Japanese green tea thing cracks me up. it's a total summation of everything that's so phony about this dood.

First, you can get that poo at any Asian market, or any number of places online. I guess whole foods is as 'ethnic' as things get in Nawlins. but this mother fugger imports the poo from fuggin Japan, and shows the packaging to prove how cultured he is.

Second, fug Japanese fuggin tea. keep that powdered sh!t the fug away from my yi xing pots. fuggin Japanese tea. and the one he got is considered an entry level one on top of that.

yeah, go look that poo up Fats. then come back and give us a report with charts and graphs and statistics that shows how much you learned about tea.

you see, that's the whole fuggin point. tea and zen and understanding aren't about statistics and charts and online star ratings. until you understand that, you could be drinking $1200/lb iron goddess oolong and think it was lipton. you just don't fuggin get it because you can't see past your lame ass Bentley and your Loius Vuitton man purse.

Someone beat me to it. I love when this guy posts pictures of his plebeian poo to brag about.

#137 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

HUDDLER

Posted 11 July 2014 - 03:55 PM

i bet even rob ryan is impressed with alice's weekly $3,000 grocery bill.

#138 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• LocationNew Orleans
HUDDLER

Posted 11 July 2014 - 05:26 PM

Your level of drinking mild introductory economy teas? You can get better matchas than this without importing.

You're going off on a tangent here. The guy responded to the accusation of being a MD drinker by touting the healthier Lipton Diet Green Tea, so I was showing him what a quality healthy green tea product looks like. It had zero do with price or tea sophistication. If drinking one of the milder "beginner " and "economy" tea makes me not high up is the tea drinker hierarchy , I think I'll be able avoid slitting my wrists in shame. In fact my favorite teas are the ones that taste closer to kool aid than grass such as the Rishi peach oolong that's one of my favs.

I could care less about tea and it's ceremonies. I drink it for health reasons and since the matcha taste closer to grass, I prefer a mild one. Even though, I still seek out a quality one after my initial introduction to matcha by the a Republic of Tea brand which was some terrible stuff that comes in an army green color. You're not going to argue that the Kaoru isn't one of the highest rates matchas and very high quality!?

At least you were able to call me out on my "introductory" tea, because it's pretty obviously I can't afford any of the expensive expert teas. Maybe one day I'll be able to save up a few hundreds dollars to afford such extravagances!

Another angle you might have missed is the amount of heavy metals being found in many teas and supplements, especially originating from China. The brand I buy is one of the ones independently tested by many labs to have very safe levels, so that's another reson I buy and import that particular brand.

#139 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• LocationNew Orleans
HUDDLER

Posted 11 July 2014 - 05:26 PM

i bet even rob ryan is impressed with alice's weekly $3,000 grocery bill.

A month, not week

#140 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• LocationCharlotte, NC
HUDDLER

Posted 11 July 2014 - 05:38 PM

If you live alone how are you spending $3,000 a month on groceries?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users