Photo
* * - - - 4 votes

Just spoke to Rob Ryan and he says we're ready to dish out some payback for last year!

• Please log in to reply
203 replies to this topic

#16 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,091 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 19 July 2013 - 10:30 PM

2 fat retards walk into a Lowes... Gotta be a joke there somewhere 

#17 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,091 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 19 July 2013 - 10:31 PM

#18 TNPanther

TNPanther

Jimmie Rustler

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,885 posts
  • LocationKnoxville, TN

Posted 19 July 2013 - 10:31 PM

You said the same thing about Spags last year.

We know how that turned out.

You're an idiot who's horrible at trolling.

#19 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 19,134 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 19 July 2013 - 10:55 PM

hey yall i heard from a reliable source that drew brees is due to be signed by early next week

#20 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,940 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 19 July 2013 - 10:58 PM

You were at Lowes today!?

Got some more funny selfies?

Here's me with a tool belt around my neck!

Here me wear nothing but an outfit I mad from air filters and duct table.

Here's me blowing some guy in mens room, oh wait, how did that pic get in there, oops.

In case you missed it the first 30 times I posted it, here is a girl that talked to me over a decade ago I think is hot.

-Daddy Retard

#21 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,940 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 19 July 2013 - 10:59 PM

hey yall i heard from a reliable source that drew brees is due to be signed by early next week

I heard from a reliable source, your the optimum candidate for rhinoplasty!

#22 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 13,773 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:01 PM

there's some video footage of this

#23 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 19,134 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:15 PM

maybe you can ask rob to send rex over and yall can put peanut butter on his feet and allow another human to know the tickle-me-pink joy of mr bigglesworth/peanutbutterlips

#24 YOLO!

YOLO!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:21 PM

Really?

You can see my elbow in bottom right and blue shirt

992922_195039173991568_1610326257_n.jpg
See, same elbow! Of course you can just call Lowes on Veterans in Metairie and ask them, it was like 4:30. I saw him again a few minutes later at Whole Foods also on Veterans Blvd in Metalrie,

Damn Alice you need to get yo fat ass in the gym and start working out. Fat boys can't drive Bentleys.

#25 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,189 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:22 PM

After a second day of meeting between Goodell and NFL players union, information on players likely to see punishment was just released. Of the names given, only Will Smith and Vilma are current Saints players named.

Luckily, Lofton was brought in to replace Vilma along with some new LB's such as Hawthorne. As for Smith, Saint were still able to win all the games he missed as well as have recent picks from past two years that spend last year IR, such as Greg Romeus. Romeus would have been a 1st round but was injured. After a year of NFL grade conditioning, Romeus has potential to be a great pass rusher and is like we got a 1st round pass rusher this year.

GM Loomis is only being punished after his work is done at beginning of season.

Asst Vitt only has 6 games and could be reduced.

Payton could still end up out the full year, but his mentor Parcells could step in and babysit as Payton has spent the past two weeks planning out the season and leaving tons of lists ready as well as will be able to have contact with the staff during th season!

Bottom line. For those that thought Goodell would gut the Saints and make them less competitive, looks liked the dream is over, NFC South Champs Saints with best offense in history and new and improved defense is coming! WHO DAT!

Just a recap of one of Alice's stone cold locks from 2012 before the season

#26 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,467 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:27 PM

"new and improved defense"

yeah they just weren't hearing it when everybody in the world said that lofton was a 2-down linebacker (he was on the field for a poo ton of snaps anyway because the saints' LB situation was a dumpster fire last season) who couldn't defend the pass.

#27 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,940 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:28 PM

Is that a stretch mark on your inner arm or acne scars?

It's called out of focus and veins. Here is a better focus picture of my 800Lb arm. Your co,Kent's are pretty ironic considering you weight 3 times what I do.

1004087_195066793988806_518251398_n.jpg

#28 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,940 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:34 PM

Just a recap of one of Alice's stone cold locks from 2012 before the season

Offense finished #2 overall and 1st in passing. So it was right on one and wrong on other. What happened to Newton not having a sophomore slump and Panthers making playoffs that so many were predicting last summer? Saints played without head coach, assist head coach and GM half the season, and with worst defense in the history of game, yet we finished with same record as Panthers. If not for such a terrible defense. saints easily make playoffs last year. Panthers spent half of last year looking like they should be playing college opponents.

#29 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,467 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:38 PM

i love the if game!

if rob chudzinski wouldn't have been mainlining heroin in the bathroom between series over the first half of the season the panthers "would have easily made the playoffs"

#30 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,940 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:39 PM

"new and improved defense"

yeah they just weren't hearing it when everybody in the world said that lofton was a 2-down linebacker (he was on the field for a poo ton of snaps anyway because the saints' LB situation was a dumpster fire last season) who couldn't defend the pass.

Guess you ,issued the first game against Falcons where Lofton ON 3RD DOWN shut down and perfectly defended a pass to White that could have put Falcons back ahead, Lofton was a bright spot and wasn't the issue.

When Curtis Lofton signed with the Saints, there was some worry that he’d only be a two-down linebacker and not play subpackages. That wasn’t the case, as Lofton played in nearly 100% of the snaps (98.6%), mostly because of the issues New Orleans had at linebacker (Hawthorne injuries, Vilma suspension) so it was more out of necessity. Lofton was still productive for his IDP owners, recording 123 tackles (82 solo) and a 10.8% tackle frequency. Even with Hawthorne healthy and Vilma returning, there’s no reason to think that he won’t be on the field for the majority of the downs. He’ll continue to be a sideline-to-sideline playmaker in Ryan’s 3-4 scheme and should hold onto his borderline LB1 value.

https://www.profootb...-switch-to-3-4/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.