Photo
* * - - - 4 votes

Just spoke to Rob Ryan and he says we're ready to dish out some payback for last year!

• Please log in to reply
203 replies to this topic

#76 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:51 AM

Hey Alice, you know that you have some articles written about you?

Awwwww.....

#77 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,197 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 09 July 2014 - 11:41 PM

Thought I'd bump this thread since I kinda had a repeat experience. I just ran into Keenan Lewis at the same Whole Foods I saw a Ryan at after Lowes last year. Super cool guy and not only spoke with us inside, gave us more of his time outside in parking lot. He said the whole defense has been really busy all summer and used the word "hungry" to describe their approach to this season. Right before I pulled off I told him to check out my license plate, it's a Saints plate with 2015 on it. I told him it's a sign, 2015 SB is ours, he responded "it's our year". It may or may not come true, but you got to love the defenses confidence last summer and this one and we have

It's a little secret that many of the players go there at certain times. I know all the local police that do the details and most of the employees , so I know the times. Last player before that was Zack Strief last month, although I didn't talk to him. I usually try not to bother them, but Lewis was already talking to couple in front of me. I did resist asking for a pic, but I'm also going to a player meet and greet dinner next month. Y'all have to admit, Lewis balled out last year! I told him I had mad respect for the way he held Jackson in check the whole Eagles playoff game. Just the turn around that happened the final part of game without him on field basically proves we probably would have lost that game if he didn't play at all,

#78 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,536 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 10 July 2014 - 04:35 AM

"us"? did he think you were three people?

#79 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,536 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 04:36 AM

also did you really tell him to look at your saints plate with a '15 registration sticker on it and say that was a sign

#80 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,536 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 04:36 AM

Spoiler

#81 Sasquatch

Sasquatch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 07:01 AM

Thought I'd bump this thread since I kinda had a repeat experience. I just ran into Keenan Lewis at the same Whole Foods I saw a Ryan at after Lowes last year. Super cool guy and not only spoke with us inside, gave us more of his time outside in parking lot. He said the whole defense has been really busy all summer and used the word "hungry" to describe their approach to this season. Right before I pulled off I told him to check out my license plate, it's a Saints plate with 2015 on it. I told him it's a sign, 2015 SB is ours, he responded "it's our year". It may or may not come true, but you got to love the defenses confidence last summer and this one and we have

It's a little secret that many of the players go there at certain times. I know all the local police that do the details and most of the employees , so I know the times. Last player before that was Zack Strief last month, although I didn't talk to him. I usually try not to bother them, but Lewis was already talking to couple in front of me. I did resist asking for a pic, but I'm also going to a player meet and greet dinner next month. Y'all have to admit, Lewis balled out last year! I told him I had mad respect for the way he held Jackson in check the whole Eagles playoff game. Just the turn around that happened the final part of game without him on field basically proves we probably would have lost that game if he didn't play at all,

WOW

That makes players from 26 of the 32 teams claiming they're ready and this is " their" year. I guess you posted it hete because Lewis REALLY means it.

#82 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,263 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 10 July 2014 - 07:38 AM

Ryan said he was "hungry"? Shocker.

And what fuging coach or player wouldn't say that? Like his fat ass is going to say "Mmm we are lethargic and kind of worried about this year."

So all I get from this thread is you stalk Saints personnel at the grocery store using police and employees. I guess that's why Crocs are your shoe of choice. They allow you to sneak up on Rob Ryan in the bacon aisle.

Sent from my iPhizzle while pooping using CarolinaHizzle

#83 jackson113

jackson113

Poo talking mother fugging Jackson

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,529 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 07:48 AM

Is this the Got danged taints report ........I think not......

#84 Pejorative Miscreant

Pejorative Miscreant

Cold Ass Honky

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,967 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 09:26 AM

How many of you stalker types are loitering around Whole Foods?

#85 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,350 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 10:10 AM

yeah, well Thomas Davis said we're going to own 2014, and that trumps someone who needs another burrito.

#86 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,263 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 10 July 2014 - 10:20 AM

"Hi, I'm Alicejandra Lastra, Commercial real estate mogul, collector of coins, and stalker of Taints players and staff. When my spies send me a lead about a player in Whole Foods or Home Depot, I don't leave home without Mr. Bigglesworth or my Crocs. Crocs! Helping short Spaniards sneak up on Taints since 2009."
Attached File  ImageUploadedByCarolinaHuddle1405005602.283790.jpg   76.49KB   8 downloads

Sent from my iPhizzle while pooping using CarolinaHizzle

#87 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,197 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 10 July 2014 - 11:35 AM

also did you really tell him to look at your saints plate with a '15 registration sticker on it and say that was a sign

It's my plate number, not the registration sticker

#88 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,197 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 10 July 2014 - 11:38 AM

"us"? did he think you were three people?

I originally saw him at prep food counter ordering ahead of me and wasn't going to say anything, but when I got in line, the older couple ahead of me was already talking with him, so I joined in. When I paid and went outside, they were talking some more by the older couples car which was like 3 spaces from where I parked, so I joined in for a few more seconds before I had to run since I had frozen stuff.

#89 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,536 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 11:45 AM

It's my plate number, not the registration sticker

you dragged an nfl player all the way to your shitty car to show him that you paid to have the year 2015 put on a vanity plate? he should have kicked you in your cankles

#90 TNPanther

TNPanther

Jimmie Rustler

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,004 posts
  • LocationKnoxville, TN

Posted 10 July 2014 - 12:00 PM

you dragged an nfl player all the way to your shitty car to show him that you paid to have the year 2015 put on a vanity plate? he should have kicked you in your cankles

He should have put 2006 on the plate to signify the beginning of his Taints fanhood.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com