Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PFF posts its ratings for all teams

42 posts in this topic

Posted

Wait wait wait, one more. Earl Thomas is above average, Golden Tate and Sidney Rice are on Steve Smith's level, and Percy Harvin is elite.

:dw:  :dw:

2 people like this

Posted

Fletcher is overrated and is getting misdirected recognition these days based on the longetivity and consistency of his career, but I certainly wouldn't call him poor.  I'd probably put him at average.

And there are some "elite" grades that I'm scratching my head at if players like Graham and Kuechly aren't getting "elite".  Like Reggie Wayne.  Yea, he's real good, but I wouldn't call him elite these days.  I woulda made him the dark green category.

Posted

so nobody has pointed out that luck and griffin both graded out higher than cam newton

Posted

PFF's ratings are based on stats. How can you expect them to give a high grade to someone who's been injured last year? They're not gonna invent some training camp, recovering-from-injury metric just for something like this. I trust these guys -- their evaluations are certainly more justified than the regular fan's.

Posted

PFF's ratings are based on stats. How can you expect them to give a high grade to someone who's been injured last year? They're not gonna invent some training camp, recovering-from-injury metric just for something like this. I trust these guys -- their evaluations are certainly more justified than the regular fan's.

If it was just based on stats they wouldn't have graded Cam and Tannehill the same.

I do like PFF and usually value their stat systems.  This time, however, I think there is less value in what they're saying.  And I'm not even just complaining about what they said about some Panthers.  Like someone pointed out above, if Jimmy Graham isn't an elite TE who the hell is?!  A fully healthy Gronk is the only TE that's better than Graham today.  Which means Graham is the best and will probably be the best for a while to come.  And rating Dwan Edwards the same as Nakamura is a joke.  Dwan was bad in run defense, but good in pass defense.  In every aspect of the game, Nakamura was worse than Dwan's worst aspect. 

Posted

Cam only above average???? LMAO

Posted

According to this Kalil is not even a top 10 center, and Cam is worse than RG3, Wilson, Kaepernick, which is clearly false. If Cam were a 49er he'd already be inducted into the HOF by the media

1 person likes this

Posted

Lol at least he got one thing right... New Orleans defense is a poor ol' pile of poo....

Posted

Also... has London Fletcher regressed that much to where is poor?

Posted

Lol at Mark Sanchez and Brandon Weeden

Posted

It looks like these people need to put the bong down long enough to do some actual research. This is clearly biased.

Posted

Cameron Wake and Evan Mathis are elite but Aldon Smith and Ryan Kalil are not? Mmkay.