Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hornets concept thread

74 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Not every shade of light blue is Carolina blue. The one on the Back the Buzz stuff is not Carolina blue.

Posted · Report post

Id like to see an alternate charcoal grey uniform with teal and purple trim.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I honestly hope we bring the colors and logo back to as close as it was originally. I know we wouldn't use the fleur de lis but I hate that NOLA folded hornet looking logo. new-orleans-hornets-logo.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

The Carolina Panthers blue is not "Carolina" blue, but its still looked upon as such across the nation.

Hornets need to do something similar.  If they do the teal, thats okay too.  Old schools colors would work perfectly, but NC is a basketball state, and Carolina Blue is something we are known for.  If we can somehow work in something similar if they dont plan to go with the purple and teal, Id be all for it.

Posted · Report post

Hello All

I'm a designer out of Northern VA, here is a concept I have come up with and in time will present to the Hornets/Bobcats organization before the rebrand. Help get the word out if you are a fan and hopefully I can get the job to brand your NBA team!

The current secondary Bobcats' logo with the bobcat head and basketball is a nice logo, so carrying part of that over for the secondary here for a smooth transition.

Check out the rest of my work in my portfolio: http://ianbakar.com

Hornets_Branding_zps27dd4f3c.png?t=13744

Hornets_ConceptUnis_zpse343aa80.png?t=13

Charlotte_HornetsConcept_3_zps0c5c6f44.p

I like the logo more than the uniforms, simply because they look a lot like the Utah Jazz' jerseys they ditched a couple years ago. c556.jpg

I think you'll see a purple jersey before a blue one as well.

Posted · Report post

Thanks for the design. I like it, but like many said I want to stay away from light blue. 

Posted · Report post

If we're being realistic, I think we're looking at something like this... but with out the honey-comb.

CHARLOTTEHORNETS2012C_zpsa413f97e.jpg

Would LOVE the honey comb!

Posted · Report post

the honey comb was so busy in the design and the original cout before departure....the op court is nice..it would be like playing bball at a cheesecake factory!

ColiseumCourt.png

Posted · Report post

you want honeycomb!? you get nothing but!!!

vgjJk.png

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Can someone remake the old Hornets logo, only make it predominantly purple with light blue in it? I think that's a reasonable possibility for what it could end up being. 

Posted · Report post

When an opponent goes to the lines to shoot a free throw we need to start a tradition where everyone in attendence starts making a buzzzz new as if it's a swarm of bees. Very distracting

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

When an opponent goes to the lines to shoot a free throw we need to start a tradition where everyone in attendence starts making a buzzzz new as if it's a swarm of bees. Very distracting

Hah that would be effin awesome. How can we get everyone on board with this. It's kinda hard to get everyone aware

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments