Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NFL.com Lists Most Important Players For Each Team

18 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

in today's league, it's hard to find a player on a team that is more valuable than the QB. Luke is a star and has a great future but Cam is the engine for this franchise.

Posted · Report post

Yea, this article clearly means something other than what it says it does.  Unless you're the Vikings or the Titans (whose offense runs more through the RB than QB) the most important player for every other team is going to be the QB.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

The obvious answer is Cam.

And that isn't meant to be a bad reflection on Kuech.

QB is the most important and critical position in the NFL... period.

Posted · Report post

Link: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000219018/article/percy-harvin-bj-raji-among-nfcs-most-important-players

Not a bad choice, but for the purpose of this thread... Is Luke Kuechly more important to this team then Cam Newton?

Let me put it this way... If you had to pick between Newton and Kuechly, who would you keep?

well, claussen keeps both of thier gatorades filled at all times. keeps dry towels for cams hands & wiping sweat from defense player eyes. so I think the choice is obvious?

Posted · Report post

Oh, how they forget. From a perennial 2-14 team before Cam to now a team with high expectation. Might I add, they haven't added a single player of significance on the offensive side since Cam. Now the team is on its way to taking off they're looking for anybody but Cam to give the credit to. This is so laughable and intentionally malicious. And I'm sure if the team starts 0-6 the media will be all over Luke. NOT!

1. Team wasn't a perennial 2-14 team before Cam

2. Olsen is a pretty significant offensive player

Posted · Report post

1. Team wasn't a perennial 2-14 team before Cam

2. Olsen is a pretty significant offensive player

word