#16 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,102 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 23 July 2013 - 10:41 AM

Yeah, I agree.  I love that JT played well and that only means positive things in the future for us, but it's the summer league and I'd still rather have GH starting.  JT backing up him and MKG is awesome though and shouldn't be looked down upon.  6th men in the league are huge and very important right now.

#17 P-paw

P-paw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 03:41 PM

I think Taylor can do everything+ that MKG can do. He can jam it, finish in traffic...and his jumper a lot, lot better.

#18 Vagrant

Vagrant

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,214 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 12:17 AM

I think Taylor can do everything+ that MKG can do. He can jam it, finish in traffic...and his jumper a lot, lot better.

MKG can do things athletically that Taylor couldn't even dream about. He runs the court better and is FAR superior at cutting lanes to the basket.... already.... at 19 years old. I would even argue that MKG is better defensively despite Taylor having the age advantage and basketball experience. And as far as his jumper being better, Ben Gordon shoots a hell of a lot better off the jump than John Wall but I think it's pretty obvious who you'd want.

According to PER (player efficiency rating) MKG had the 29th best season by a teenager in NBA history.

http://www.basketbal...t=&order_by=per

As I said, give it time. I don't know what the hell people were expecting from the youngest player in the NBA. And to also keep in mind that Bismack is the 10th youngest in the league too. Building for the future is exactly what it sounds like. These guys aren't going to be dominant right now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users