Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It just hit me, we have a bright damn future!

71 posts in this topic

Posted

I just noticed all the young talent we have on this roster Cam,Luke,Kraken,Star. We have a strong foundation the only thing we are really missing is a young WR to pair with Cam cough cough (Hakeem Nicks).

We gonna be good for years to come.

YOLO!

Bored-Baby-1284.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

This thread is better than talking about RG3 and his side bitch. At least i'm discussing our team. 

I guess I should make a thread about RG3's new commercial.

Posted

a cadre of howler monkeys could take shits on a keyboard and come up with a better post than this

howler monkeys are totes cray cray. yolo though!

def totes magotes cray cray

Posted

lol hey guyz i jus reelized 4 of tha most poplar player on team wer reel gud n young

YOLO lol

Posted

^Since when did YOLO talk like that?

Posted

Yeah we are in a good shape, this team has been built to compete for many years to come and not just the next ever since Rivera got here.

Posted

success1.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Heres YOLOs typical response to me [and reason why i blocked him..its fuging annoying]:

"Gucci what you know about [insert remotely relevant about my post]?

Burr!"

Posted

YOLO gets more poo then I did back in 08/09

Posted

I make a thread about our young talent, but the thread ends up being all about YOLO.

YOLO must be a polarizing figure on the huddle.

Posted

This behavior is what drives most fans insane. During July and August your team is underrated and disrespected and about to win a string of Superbowls and anyone who questions it is a downer and hater. In January the same people thing the world is going to collapse on itself because their team sucks balls and anyone who disagrees is a homer who is an apologist for Jerry Richardson. .Every single year.

Posted

This behavior is what drives most fans insane. During July and August your team is underrated and disrespected and about to win a string of Superbowls and anyone who questions it is a downer and hater. In January the same people thing the world is going to collapse on itself because their team sucks balls and anyone who disagrees is a homer who is an apologist for Jerry Richardson. .Every single year.

lol